Nastasic

Clubber said:
For a lad of 19, he plays well beyond his years. He will be one of the best cb in the league by the time he's 24.
He's too slow to be one of the best in the league. Good backup to have in years to come, but I would have hoped in 2-3 years our first choice cb pairing will be kompany and the 2nd best cb in the world...whoever that will be. Nasty will be great cover IMO

forevermancity said:
Clubber said:
For a lad of 19, he plays well beyond his years. He will be one of the best cb in the league by the time he's 24.
He's too slow to be one of the best in the league. Good backup to have in years to come, but I would have hoped in 2-3 years our first choice cb pairing will be kompany and the 2nd best cb in the world...whoever that will be. Nasty will be great cover IMO
He' not slow

Vidic was regarded as the best defender in the Premiership, and he's quicker than Vidic.

Makes the odd stupid mistake, but then no one is immune from that, and for his age his game is remarkable. Media would be going on and on about him if he played for someone else. Lets hope he carries on learning and improving

forevermancity said:
Clubber said:

What the fuck o.O

I rate him highly he's young and the odd mistake once in a while is ok as long as he improves and unlike joe hart I think he will..when kompany was out and it was just lescott and nasty in the middle nasty looked the only confident cb that was cleaning up the messes..I do not see him as cover I see him as a starter for manchester city and becoming one of the best center backs in the world and if kompany stops getting injured so much we can have the best cb partnerships in the world if not the best in the world..

Marvin said:
forevermancity said:
Clubber said:
He' not slow

Vidic was regarded as the best defender in the Premiership, and he's quicker than Vidic.

Makes the odd stupid mistake, but then no one is immune from that, and for his age his game is remarkable. Media would be going on and on about him if he played for someone else. Lets hope he carries on learning and improving

He's a very promising player, but his speed will be an issue in the future

These silly needles fouls that people keep mentioning are caused by the opposition twisting nastasic for pace and him pulling them
back or fouling them on purpose.

It's all about opinions, and I love bulling our youngsters up as much as anyone, but I don't think he is as good as some like to make out on here

you dont need speed if you read the game so well. like maldini once said " if i have to make a last ditch slide tackle, i know i'm not doing my job right. or something on those lines.

you only need speed if your shit and its your ace to get you out of trouble. imo of course.

mcfc2607 said:
you dont need speed if you read the game so well. like maldini once said " if i have to make a last ditch slide tackle, i know i'm not doing my job right. or something on those lines.

you only need speed if your shit and its your ace to get you out of trouble. imo of course.

Very good point to be fair, but the prem seems to be built around pace nowadays and it seems like a neccessity, unlike seria a. really hope I'm wrong.

Main thing he needs to do is cut out the silly fouls, especially around our box. We seemed to get punished more than other teams from freekicks around that area.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.