Nastasic

Then I am assuming another couple of weeks to regain fitness. So could be back for mid September, misses international friendlies, so hopefully for the rest of the season he will remain injury free.

BlakeTheBlue said:
The ankle is a very complex part of the body. Ligament damage or fractures/breaks can take months to heal. 3 weeks really isn't all that bad considering.
We don't know whether it's 3 weeks. Still waiting for City to release details on the scan results

tonethestone said:
3 wk's is nought, Lescott can cover.

Of course he can.

Joleon is an experienced and classy defender, who is more than capable of holding his own in the best defence in the Premier League.

kp789 said:
My mate was trying to tell me that he was crap....I dont understand how people cannot see that he is a very decent player.

He's class, make no mistake about it. I can't recall ever seeing a player his age capable of reading the game so well and show such calmness at all times. He'll only improve as he gets older and more experienced as well.

Not looking good

BQW_8LcCUAAmVPQ.jpg:large

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.