Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we believe Ake is worth the fee, we'll pay it, if not, we won't. Bournemouth's relegation should not lower the price, you don't do business in that way unless you're a snake. It's disrespectful to not only Bournemouth but Ake as well, why would he want to play for a team who is happy to do the dirty on a club he's probably got quite a bit of love for who gave him a real chance and is letting him leave to further his career. Kids playing football manager mentality.
Hahaha. You have no idea how sales work do you. Can tell you don’t work in sales/business development. I bet you are a teacher or something based on those comments. You would be a salesman’s dream. How do you get on buying a car ? I bet you leave offering them more than the asking price.

As you were told, City have waited for Bournemouth to be relegated before starting proper negotiations so they have the upper hand.

Personally don't think he is good enough but as a straight replacement for John Stones he is ok.

Injury record is good and should be ready and available when needed.

Surely, if he isn't good enough, then that's it. What would be the point of replacing Stones with him?
Because he seems a decent guy , low maintenance and reasonably injury free, everything Stones has not been for the last 2 seasons.

Hahaha. You have no idea how sales work do you. Can tell you don’t work in sales/business development. I bet you are a teacher or something based on those comments. You would be a salesman’s dream. How do you get on buying a car ? I bet you leave offering them more than the asking price.

As you were told, City have waited for Bournemouth to be relegated before starting proper negotiations so they have the upper hand.
If only you knew :)

For someone who has claimed on multiple occasions to have inside knowledge at the club, your post on our 1 year ban being a victory was quite amusing. It's like you read it in the Daily Mail.

Important thing is whether he can play in the LEFT CB role or not.

I like him, but recent reports of ridiculous transfer amounts are just that, ridiculous!

Personally, I don’t think he comes here, because we are not looking for him to start. United would be a much better proposition for him, as he’s waaay better than Lindelof!

Important thing is whether he can play in the LEFT CB role or not.

I like him, but recent reports of ridiculous transfer amounts are just that, ridiculous!

Personally, I don’t think he comes here, because we are not looking for him to start. United would be a much better proposition for him, as he’s waaay better than Lindelof!

He is a left sided centreback and therefore would be in competition with Maguire, their current captain who they massively overspent on. I can't see him going there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.