Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
That to me, makes it a worse. Surely, we don't buy players on that basis.

BTW. I believe he is a good player and a good improvement on both Stones and Ota.
Not every player has to be a "worldie" , players like Zabba have shown that.

We need our squad players to be ready at all times to come in and do a "job". Otta and Stones have gone MIA when required and are not fit for purpose.

Reactions: nmc
Not every player has to be a "worldie" , players like Zabba have shown that.

We need our squad players to be ready at all times to come in and do a "job". Otta and Stones have gone MIA when required and are not fit for purpose.
I never said that. You purport him not good enough, to which I said, if that is correct why would we buy him. Your reply was because he's a good guy and seldom injured. Those attributes do not make him good enough, or am I missing something?

I never said that. You purport him not good enough, to which I said, if that is correct why would we buy him. Your reply was because he's a good guy and seldom injured. Those attributes do not make him good enough, or am I missing something?
I personally don't think he is good enough, but I completely understand why the club would want him as a squad addition.

I think for £25-£30m its 100% worth a punt

Otamendi is no longer that 3rd man in & can only see him possibly going back to Spain on a free all paid up?
He could even be part of the Torres deal?

Stones is the 1 I'm not sure about, I think Pep is saying go find another club or show me why you should be here

Just think with Garcia playing 6 out of 10 & let's be honest if he wasn't concussed he would have played more then he is ahead of both Nico & Stones.

Bring in Ake then Nico is gone but bring in Koulabily then Stones will be gone

Otamendi is no longer that 3rd man in & can only see him possibly going back to Spain on a free all paid up?

Stones is the 1 I'm not sure about, I think Pep is saying go find another club or show me why you should be here

Just think with Garcia playing 6 out of 10 & let's be honest if he wasn't concussed he would have played more then he is ahead of both Nico & Stones.

I think we’ll push Stones to Arsenal - even on loan with a commitment to buy.

Stones will not be short of interest, he will be in 4 way club fight, Arsenal, Newcastle, Everton, Spurs he wont be short of suitors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.