Nathan Ake

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know its not really important but I like this quote from a Bournemouth fan
"we all saw it coming, glad he's gone to a proper big club, not a middling one"

I think thats the first time I have seen an oppo fan call us a big club, never mind a proper big club.
The more oppo fans start thinking of us like this and calling us this the more it will boil the piss of the fans of the hatefull 8 (or 9?)

Which is excellent

Good point. Height can be good but jumping ability is an important equalizer.

Different sport, same concept. Former NBA player Muggsy Bogues dunking the ball in a pre-season game. He is 5'3" tall. His head is partially above a 10' basketball rim.

You know that it‘s called NBA2k15.

The love is cultivated. I don't presume to know what it takes or means to be a Blue but I know what it means to be a cule, particularly if you are Catalan
What utter bollocks, you aren’t Catalonian, you’re from the fucking UK aren’t you?

I think thats the first time I have seen an oppo fan call us a big club, never mind a proper big club.
The more oppo fans start thinking of us like this and calling us this the more it will boil the piss of the fans of the hatefull 8 (or 9?)

Which is excellent

The love is cultivated. I don't presume to know what it takes or means to be a Blue but I know what it means to be a cule, particularly if you are Catalan
Go on where are you from? You are continually giving it Barcelona this, Catalan that, but where are you actually from? Could one of the mods in here do the forum equivalent of a deed poll and change his name to Plastic Pillock?

Which is excellent
I've never gotten the whole "big club" thing. If you had a bit of consistent success 30-40 years ago then that makes you a big club? Well I'd much rather be a City than a Villa or a Nottingham Forrest.

Go on where are you from? You are continually giving it Barcelona this, Catalan that, but where are you actually from? Could one of the mods in here do the forum equivalent of a deed poll and change his name to Plastic Pillock?
See earlier in the thread, he lives in the Berne area of Switzerland.

So your saying all the thousands of Catalans who are Espanyol fans are actually secret Barcelona fans?

I dare you to go on a Espanyol forum and say that to them
I would dare him to say it to their faces, other than I think he is more likely to live in Barnsley than Barcelona

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.