Nathan Ake

As long as we don’t get our pants pulled down it might be a surprise success. We did want him before and although hisform is awful, the red shite have ruined the player.

Is Pep trying to coach the England team through City?

Did he mention a fee?
It was over the phone, and the reception wasn't brilliant, but it sounded like 70m (may have been 17, as I said, the reception was poor).

It was over the phone, and the reception wasn't brilliant, but it sounded like 70m (may have been 17, as I said, the reception was poor).
I hope it was a dodgy line at that price. Someone somewhere is laughing their ass off at that business. Just when you think Txiki has got his act together. Gotta be a joke.

Rather have bony back in defence.

Bajkowski has said about replacement. We don't need an expensive backup, why are people demanding the big names of a defender when we don't need that kind of player? Be creative, find someone cheap, versatile, but good as a backup. Why are we making the squad thinner than we don't need to? It makes zero sense.
Because if they are cheap, most likely they aren't good enough even as 4th choice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.