Nathan Ake

Big chance for him now to stake his claim with Laporte unfortunately out and Stones wont be able to play every week

Pep wouldn't say it but that doesn't change that he is 4th choice. If we had a big game that we needed to win then Ake wouldn't start.
If the day before the game one of the two centre halves who had been chosen to start got injured then Ake still wouldn't start.
Therefore he would be the 4th choice.
If Ake plays well and his partnership with Dias is good and solid, he keeps his place, that's football.

After Chelsea's beating at the hands of a rampant Arsenal last night, Aké moving to the Chavs may not be over.

Not seen the match, but even Tuchel said they were terrible & the display was worrying. Their new owners will want instant success. The reported £50m we wanted for Aké might now seem cheap considering his commanding displays in pre-season.

Apparently Sterling was the best of their forwards, but from the midway point of the first half, he faded with the rest of the team.

Jesus was the star for Arsenal & Zinchenko played at LB & had a solid game. This will be game-time food for thought for Aké if the Chavs have a change of heart & return for him.
I thought zinny was playing cm for them? If he’s gone there to play LB he’ll get as much game time as he did at city. Seems odd.

He’ll be playing LB at best and wouldn’t surprise me if his stay is short in London. He doesn’t have the quality around him at the arse.

He’ll be playing LB at best and wouldn’t surprise me if his stay is short in London. He doesn’t have the quality around him at the arse.
Cracking little player but was never good enough as a starter, a wonderful squad player, the type of player every club needs, I can see him in the same position he was with us in terms of game time even at Arsenal.

I thought zinny was playing cm for them? If he’s gone there to play LB he’ll get as much game time as he did at city. Seems odd.
No, he will play there to cover when Tierney is injured (which is usually a lot) then presumably in midfield when Tierney is fit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.