Nations League

What a terrible watch that was. Truly fucking dire. England want to mimic Pep but they mimic Pep on a really bad day and even do that poorly. Zero tempo to the play and just no idea what to do against a block like Iceland set up with.

Has to be said sterling and Sancho were utterly woeful all game, sterling showing again why he should not be on the left with his need to cut in every single time meaning there’s no option to go down the outside and Sancho seemed to have a billy big bollocks attitude, kept hold of the ball too long, dawdled on it too much and lost it virtually every time he touched it. Of our other guys, Foden had a bright 20 mins then faded but there wasn’t much happening in front of him and wasn’t getting the ball quickly enough, a solid if unspectacular debut. walker had a mare with that brain fart of a challenge, why do that on a card? at least it gets him a rest midweek.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse penalty that’s gone in than that sterling one. It was like watching an under 8’s player try and kick a full sized ball for the first time. Their keeper must be absolutely livid he’s let such a shot attempt in.

Foden was dropping into areas all over the pitch & dictating play.

So they stuck him next to Iceland's centre halves like fucking Dele Ali.

What a terrible watch that was. Truly fucking dire. England want to mimic Pep but they mimic Pep on a really bad day and even do that poorly. Zero tempo to the play and just no idea what to do against a block like Iceland set up with.

Has to be said sterling and Sancho were utterly woeful all game, sterling showing again why he should not be on the left with his need to cut in every single time meaning there’s no option to go down the outside and Sancho seemed to have a billy big bollocks attitude, kept hold of the ball too long, dawdled on it too much and lost it virtually every time he touched it. Of our other guys, Foden had a bright 20 mins then faded but there wasn’t much happening in front of him and wasn’t getting the ball quickly enough, a solid if unspectacular debut. walker had a mare with that brain fart of a challenge, why do that on a card? at least it gets him a rest midweek.

I don’t think I’ve ever seen a worse penalty that’s gone in than that sterling one. It was like watching an under 8’s player try and kick a full sized ball for the first time. Their keeper must be absolutely livid he’s let such a shot attempt in.
Well you mustn’t of been watching football long if you think that was a bad pen,was you expecting him to put it over the bar,razz can’t win with some people.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.