Nations League

I can't agree, if the keeper had dived 4 inches less, he could have stopped it with his foot, it was a terrible penalty, it meekly bobbled it's way into the goal past a poor piece of goalkeeping, good on him for stepping up with his record, but I'd leave it to someone else in future.

Keepers will always dive for a last minute penalty. Down the middle is probably the safest bet. Hit it softly to allow the keeper to dive out of the way of it.

If your trying to decide what game to watch next, watch Portugal because of B.Silva and Cancelo.

Keepers will always dive for a last minute penalty. Down the middle is probably the safest bet. Hit it softly to allow the keeper to dive out of the way of it.
So says Ashley Cole, I'm not convinced, but he certainly didn't wait for the keeper to dive, he hit it before the keeper moved.

Anyway he scored so not to dwell on it, but that bit of defending by gomez was horrible, luckily the Iceland player decided to share his penalty with the space station.

What he actually said was ..he’s a responsible man on and off the pitch THESE DAYS

what a twat
And city still struggle with penalties he said. Another slant from the baggy eyed **** Tyler. Theres me thinking Kevin as been doing a fine job with the pens city get. Maybe the twat wanted Sterling to miss so he could slag our club off some more

Is if you lift it about 4 foot. What he did is very risky for the Keeper getting his foot to it. We know he’s shite at pens anyway but he keeps taking them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.