Nations League

Is if you lift it about 4 foot. What he did is very risky for the Keeper getting his foot to it. We know he’s shite at pens anyway but he keeps taking them.

He‘s got form for lifting them too much.

anyway, happy it went in for him. The inevitable bad press will have to be postponed until his next mistake.

Gundoghan could get into that England team -)
Gundogan - and not because he's a City player - would be 80% improvement for this team. Even Henderson is such improvement on Rice in this set-up. But for me ultimately, the penny drops with Southgate. We were so good the first 15 minutes with overloading them on the top of their box and short passes. Ad then when they started pressing us, instead of doubling up the pressure on them he starts pulling back having one of his CBs pinging balls to nowhere and his MF being isolated in the middle doing nothing. The issue is he is safe in his job with 'only English manager' policy that it will continue like this. I am listening tS where Darren Bent says this game was improvement in our game and the first caller saying the problem was we didn't play enough of long balls, WTF!!!!!. So, no pressure from FA, no pressure from 'professionals', definitely no pressure from the only people who really care for the national team, those watching lower leagues where the game development stopped in 70s. I just wish I didn't get so worked up!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.