Navas or White?

An overweight asthmatic badger with a limp could beat david white now. Think navas would win by a mile.

Wasn't there a competition to find the fastest player in the prem and white wasnt the fastest at the club think curle or phelan.

Navas for me much as I liked Whitey.
He is after all in the current World and European champions' squad. Not sure White would have scaled those heights even in his heyday...

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
31 attempts he's beat the fullback 16 times (:

Coulda fooled me!! He always seems to cut inside and pass it central, or fanny about until Zab has gone beyond him.

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Vienna_70 said:
I was just wondering whom Bluemooners think is / was the faster, David White or Jesús Navas?

For me, I reckon Whitey just had the edge in his heyday, but I reckon Jesus might just beat him now.

Seeing as Jesus has run the 100m in sub 11 I'll go with him, however if you were to put a batch of donuts at the finish line it may be close!!!
As White did back in the day
White was more direct, Jesus is fast off the ball but not so much with it as White was.
White made Wayne Biggins look a world beater crossing over for him to tap it in. Imagine Negredo getting on the end of those balls?

uweuweuwe said:
Wasn't there a competition to find the fastest player in the prem and white wasnt the fastest at the club think curle or phelan.

I remember reading back then, that when they did sprints in training, Ian Brightwell was always the winner.

White by a Country Mile.

Navas needs to go past the fullback more.

White could do this with his eyes closed, and was also more of a goal threat.

In his day it would be White every time, he was fast, he would score goals, and he could cross the ball, Navas is not there yet, yes he is fast but not as fast, he doesn't score enough even when in good position too, and his crossing of the ball is nowhere as good, but he as got to get use to his team and that takes more than one season.<br /><br />-- Sun Dec 15, 2013 6:23 pm --<br /><br />In his day it would be White every time, he was fast, he would score goals, and he could cross the ball, Navas is not there yet, yes he is fast but not as fast, he doesn't score enough even when in good position too, and his crossing of the ball is nowhere as good, but he as got to get use to his team and that takes more than one season.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Rammy Blue said:
An overweight asthmatic badger with a limp could beat david white now. Think navas would win by a mile.

This.

That.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.