NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Andouble said:
MCFCinUSA said:
AzRim said:
I got Comcast. Looks like they support it. Niiiice.

So all I have to do is get that NBC app?

I'm only on page 2 of this thread & am not sure I can go through all ten pages, but I've got COMCAST internet in the USA... please can anyone here explain to me (because I don't understand it) what I have to do in order to watch City play live v Newcastle come Monday?

Thank you!

NBC Sports - formerly Versus. Carried on every basic cable package.

I don't have any cable TV, only internet - through COMCAST; do I need to resign to TV now???

I don't have a television.

You could go on the NBC sports website and see if its letting you access the app to stream - it's showing all the preview shows now.

Backup plan is buy a television

If you don't have a cable TV package through Comcast, VERIZON, DirecTV, dish or whoever your gonna have to grab a friends login for one of these services and that will give you access to every game this season through NBC's site. I don't have cable TV but I have a friends login so I'll be fine

cmdub said:
If you don't have a cable TV package through Comcast, VERIZON, DirecTV, dish or whoever your gonna have to grab a friends login for one of these services and that will give you access to every game this season through NBC's site. I don't have cable TV but I have a friends login so I'll be fine

damn, I need to get myself a 'Comcast' buddy, ehehe

- or sign-up for cable television which I don't even need (other than to access NBC online)

Watching the replay of the QPR match. There's 5 minutes between 75-85 minute mark I've never seen as I had to take a walk down the street that day.

Couldn't be more excited for the switch to NBC. They look to be light years beyond Fox for quality coverage.

Any of you guys in the USA know for Comcast in Florida is it channel 448 please ?

Thanks

Derek

Now I am not the most savy interweb guy. I looked on the NBC Sports web site and it looks like actually finding these games can be quite a clusterfuck. They have so many different channels. I wonder if they willbe showing replays of the games. I wonder if they will reshow the games they only show on the web on a delay basis. The reason I ask is that I dont travel with my computer and I am often on airplanes/working so I depend on the games being on TV so I can set my DVR.

Also will they have a highlights program???

I have noticed that Fox Soccer does not show an hour of Sky Sports News at noon and @ 700 pm. That kind of sucks because it was quite useful to watch, especially when there was some kind of breaking news. I got hooked watching it the last day of the transfer deadlines as well. Will NBC have a similar type show?? Also when Fox showed the Sky Sports News on the weekends, tey would show at least the goals in the Football League. That was useful as well. Again I wonder if NBC will plan anything similar????

Yeah, I will miss transfer deadline day madness that fox Soccer used to show via Sky Sports. But I will gladly trade that for being able to watch the games on TV and not on a crappy stream. They have to come up with a show that recaps the games, they put too much into marketing the PL in the US for them not to have a highlights show.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.