NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Can we stream them if we live in England? Like will there be links on first row etc?

dillbi95 said:
Can we stream them if we live in England? Like will there be links on first row etc?

The illegal streams will be of higher quality worldwide, this is certain.

Still can't believe a game of this quality between two top premier teams is not being televised. I guess everyone will be live-streaming tomorrow morning here in the states. What I wouldn't do to have an illegal tie-in to the Sheik's home TV. I would imagine he has his own network station. Then he probably hand-picked his own announcers for the games, and lastly, he probably called some of his best buds and offered to share his feed with them. Lucky bastards!

CaliBoy said:
Still can't believe a game of this quality between two top premier teams is not being televised. I guess everyone will be live-streaming tomorrow morning here in the states. What I wouldn't do to have an illegal tie-in to the Sheik's home TV. I would imagine he has his own network station. Then he probably hand-picked his own announcers for the games, and lastly, he probably called some of his best buds and offered to share his feed with them. Lucky bastards!
Tomorrow? Have I missed a fixture?

taconinja said:
CaliBoy said:

My bad. With getting our house ready for my daughters 13th birthday pool party tomorrow, I ran in and posted about the game forgetting what day it was today. Or maybe old age is kicking in and my minds going. At least that's what my wife tells me all the time.

CaliBoy said:
taconinja said:
CaliBoy said:

My bad. With getting our house ready for my daughters 13th birthday pool party tomorrow, I ran in and posted about the game forgetting what day it was today. Or maybe old age is kicking in and my minds going. At least that's what my wife tells me all the time.
And here I was getting excited! ;)

I'll be on a plane during the match. Hope you get to watch it and enjoy!

CaliBoy said:
Do we know yet if the City/Arsenal game this coming weekend will be broadcast on any channel for our viewing pleasure?

It's being aired on beIN Sport in the U.S according to livesoccertv.

Edit: Just checked my Dish Netork and it's indeed scheduled to air on beIN at 8:55am central time.

minnesota blue said:
CaliBoy said:
Do we know yet if the City/Arsenal game this coming weekend will be broadcast on any channel for our viewing pleasure?

It's being aired on beIN Sport in the U.S according to livesoccertv.

Edit: Just checked my Dish Netork and it's indeed scheduled to air on beIN at 8:55am central time.

Awesome!! Thanks for the update. I've been checking daily all my soccer channels to see if I could find the game, to no avail. Bluemoon to the rescue again. Cheers MB.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.