NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Barcon said:
Looks like you boys are getting the shitty end of the stick here.
Four live games here today without paying for a specialty channel.

Who is paying for a specialty channel? With DirecTV's mid-tier package I've got all 10 matches available to me, including the 5 being aired right now. I have them all queued up in the Genie DVR so I can go back and watch the ones I'm not watching live.

So yeah. It totally sucks.<br /><br />-- 17 Aug 2013, 08:59 --<br /><br />
CaliBoy said:
Rocket Sauce said:
I don't know if this has been discussed in this thread, but if you have Dish Network, the "Premier League Extra Time" games are only available online via the <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dishanywhere.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dishanywhere.com</a> site. NOT on the overflow channels via your dish box.

Word from Dish at this time is that it was "short notice" and they "don't have the capacity" at the moment to meet the demand of putting them on a channel. Which is fucking horseshit as there are plenty of ALT channels available for them to use as overflow and we've known about this deal since last year...

Anyway, just thought I'd give everyone a heads-up if you wanted to watch anything other than that those shit teams in red, Chelsea or Spurs this weekend before we kick off Monday. I kind of wanted to watch Martinez's first game at Everton...but not if I have to watch it streaming. I'll go play golf instead...

I just went through the DISH Network channel guide, and from the looks of it, the game against Cardiff on Sunday, August 25th, is going to be displayed on Extra Time, which means it will NOT be televised. Only the second game of the season - and already we will not be able to watch it unless you stream it on your computer/iPad/phone. Huge letdown for me as I was able to watch every premier league game last season except I think one, and that was late into the season. DISH needs to get this together fast. I don't give a rat's ass who the announcers are or in which language I have to hear it in, I just want to be able to enjoy City play from the comfort of my home on my big screen TV - not my desktop computer from a suspect feed that freezes up every now and then. Plus, I really like to rewind parts of the game to really watch how a play has developed. Like I said before, I just want to watch City play every week, and the Extra Time being offered from Dish is a HUGE failure if they cannot provide additional TV channels for the customers.

:(

I had a hunch Dish was going to drop the ball so I made an appointment to switch to DirecTV this past Monday.

Andouble - thanks for the link to "http://www.google.com/intl/en/chrome/devices/chromecast/#netflix". A friend of mine was telling me about this two weeks ago. I'm going to go and buy it this week and try it out.

I believe they're back-ordered, I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet,but I've heard nothing but good things

Andouble said:
I believe they're back-ordered, I ordered mine 2 weeks ago and it hasn't shipped yet,but I've heard nothing but good things

There is a chain here in Southern California called Fry's Electronics that seems to carry anything and everything to do with electrical entertainment. I will probably go there today to see if they carry this or something similar to it.

minnesota blue said:
Barcon said:

Who is paying for a specialty channel? With DirecTV's mid-tier package I've got all 10 matches available to me, including the 5 being aired right now. I have them all queued up in the Genie DVR so I can go back and watch the ones I'm not watching live.

So yeah. It totally sucks.
What Barcon is saying is that in Canada you can get 4 games on basic cable....ANY service provider will have those channels. Plus there is one game (west brom v. southampton) being streamed live for free off of one of the networks websites.
So yeah I would say you guys are getting the shitty end of the stick.

otherwise said:
minnesota blue said:
Barcon said:

So yeah. It totally sucks.
What Barcon is saying is that in Canada you can get 4 games on basic cable....ANY service provider will have those channels. Plus there is one game (west brom v. southampton) being streamed live for free off of one of the networks websites.
So yeah I would say you guys are getting the shitty end of the stick.

That's exactly what I'm saying mate. I didn't say anybody was paying for a specialty channel. If I was paying the $15.00 extra per month I would catch every game played.
Maybe minesota blue doesn't have to pay for his package but it seems lots on this thread do.

Looks like replays of the game will be available on demand. Sweet! Any PL game watched at any time, no DVR necessary.

Also the studio coverage is good. They're ripping Wenger and Arsenal for not spending and ticket prices.

Blue Haze said:
Looks like replays of the game will be available on demand. Sweet! Any PL game watched at any time, no DVR necessary.

Also the studio coverage is good. They're ripping Wenger and Arsenal for not spending and ticket prices.

Are you talking about Dish or Direct TV? And which channels will they be showing the replays? A little bit more clarity would help, unless I completely missed it. Thanks.

DirecTv has all this weekends games, and City's on Monday, live = Brilliant.

Only negative comment so far, commentary is 1/2 second ahead of video, so you hear 'great save' a split second before you see it.

Just browsing upcoming recordings and noticed 'CityLife' on channel 631 YesHD @ midnight 8/23 followed by Inside City. Both descriptions say they are about MCFC, but I've heard nothing about them. Anyone ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.