NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Frank the Yank said:
The channels are listed for this weekends games. The City match will be on 370 on Time Warner here in New York. You can find channels at nbcsports.com/extratime

Glad to see the game is being played on tv here in the states. I wonder what channel that translates to on DirecTv - or does it?

CaliBoy said:
So does anyone know yet if the game against Stoke will be on any channels on TV, or do we have to look forward to watching the game on a live stream again. This will be 2 out of the first 4 games not being televised (USA) if they do not at least put the game on an over-flow channel.

What in the world are you talking about? Just like this thread is titled, every single Premier League match is televised via NBC Sports and its affiliated channels. If your provider decided to carry Premier League Extra time then you can watch every single match as advertised.

To recap: every City EPL game thus far has been televised and the next 35 are going to be as well.<br /><br />-- 11 Sep 2013, 19:05 --<br /><br />
CaliBoy said:
Frank the Yank said:
The channels are listed for this weekends games. The City match will be on 370 on Time Warner here in New York. You can find channels at nbcsports.com/extratime

Glad to see the game is being played on tv here in the states. I wonder what channel that translates to on DirecTv - or does it?

Maybe check the link you quoted???

SvanE42 said:
Frank the Yank said:
No I am on Time Warner, Taco now go get me a Time Warner taco, Taco!

So Time Warner Cable agreed to a deal with NBC to play all these games? I thought I had read differently somewhere. I am in LA and Time Warner cable runs everything here but I was thinking I was gonna have to look into DirecTV in order to get these games. Anyone else in LA, what companies are you going with? I am getting ready to move in the next couple weeks so I am going to be setting all this stuff up asap.

with TWC in the LA area (i'm in ventura county) I get NO games online. so I've buggered off to Directv. Better service anyways.

minnesota blue said:
CaliBoy said:
So does anyone know yet if the game against Stoke will be on any channels on TV, or do we have to look forward to watching the game on a live stream again. This will be 2 out of the first 4 games not being televised (USA) if they do not at least put the game on an over-flow channel.

What in the world are you talking about? Just like this thread is titled, every single Premier League match is televised via NBC Sports and its affiliated channels. If your provider decided to carry Premier League Extra time then you can watch every single match as advertised.

To recap: every City EPL game thus far has been televised and the next 35 are going to be as well.

Caliboy's reply:

First of all, I had Dish Network for the first 3 games of the season, so I was able to catch the Newcastle game on Dish, then I had to watch the Cardiff game on NBCS live extra (internet), and then the Hull game on Dish again. Now I have switched to DirecTv, and I have gone through the NBCS website guide and the DirecTv guide to see if the game will be showned on DirecTv. I did check the link you posted, and it shows that the game is on something like channels 370 and 390, which is not DirecTv. On th DirecTv guide, there is still no listing for the Man City vs Stoke game to be televised. It may show up the morning of the game, but from the research I have done, at this point I have not been able to find it. But, as you seem to be a little irritated with me asking if anyone had any information about the City game being on DirecTv, and you telling me to "check the link I quoted" which I had previously done when I read your post, then why don't you enlighten me with the channel that it will be provided on through DirecTv. And if I sound a little irritated, it's because I am frustrated with searching all these guides and channels trying to catch the City games. With Fox Channel and all it's affiliates, I had no such problems watching City play.

-- 11 Sep 2013, 19:05 --

CaliBoy said:
Frank the Yank said:

Maybe check the link you quoted???

I addressed this above.

UPDATE: DirecTv has just updated their programming guide. The Stoke vs. Man City game will be showing on channel 491 on Saturday 10 am eastern, 7 am pacific.

I don't mind having to watch online but with the money they're spending you'd think they'd use some of their other channels. Bravo, CNBC and some of those other ones are just running crap reruns on weekend mornings.

buckshot said:
I don't mind having to watch online but with the money they're spending you'd think they'd use some of their other channels. Bravo, CNBC and some of those other ones are just running crap reruns on weekend mornings.
Who is your provider? Because I get to watch every match live on the television.

In the NY/NJ (USA) market, some games will be shown on NBC Sports Live online. My provider is Cablevision. I was somewhat games on TV. If you have a tablet, log on to NBC Sports live, hook it up to your TV and now the game in your television. Only downside is you can't change channels at halftime.

mancincali said:
SvanE42 said:
Frank the Yank said:
No I am on Time Warner, Taco now go get me a Time Warner taco, Taco!

So Time Warner Cable agreed to a deal with NBC to play all these games? I thought I had read differently somewhere. I am in LA and Time Warner cable runs everything here but I was thinking I was gonna have to look into DirecTV in order to get these games. Anyone else in LA, what companies are you going with? I am getting ready to move in the next couple weeks so I am going to be setting all this stuff up asap.

with TWC in the LA area (i'm in ventura county) I get NO games online. so I've buggered off to Directv. Better service anyways.
Same for me here in Simi Valley, thinking of switching but worried it might be a hassle.

taconinja said:
buckshot said:
Who is your provider? Because I get to watch every match live on the television.

XFINITY

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.