NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Re: NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season

They've made a change to their streaming coverage. Now they have a "tactical camera" view which shows most of the pitch and cuts the announcers. It's nice.

Struggling to find a reasonably reliable source for an nbcsn login. If there is anyone who could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

GratefulDawg said:
Surprised to not see New York on that list of top markets. This is clearly a football town.

I even got to yell "Up the Swans" at some jersey wearing Rag while walking the Brooklyn Bridge last Saturday. Somebody else was giving him hell at the same time.

Good for you!

mcb1207 said:
Struggling to find a reasonably reliable source for an nbcsn login. If there is anyone who could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.
Wiziwig supplies the feed for matches.

mcb1207 said:

First, select your service provider. I have Comcast. So on mine, it redirects me to log in with Comcast. If you don't have a username or password, call your service provider to get one or reset it.

Once you log in on your service provider's page, it redirects you back to NBCSN and you can watch anything.

With mine, there was a sports channel package I had to buy. Make sure you have it.

That should get you going.

mcb1207 said:

Pm sent.

Blue Haze said:
mcb1207 said:

First, select your service provider. I have Comcast. So on mine, it redirects me to log in with Comcast. If you don't have a username or password, call your service provider to get one or reset it.

Once you log in on your service provider's page, it redirects you back to NBCSN and you can watch anything.

With mine, there was a sports channel package I had to buy. Make sure you have it.

That should get you going.

Correct, I am on Verizon and same thing applies

Thanks all. Have used wizi plenty but wanted to try something more legit this year to see if the quality is more assured. Not in the US so don't have a cable account, thank you though

Is there a way to pay for this service without cable (I don't mind paying if guarantees quality) but watch here in England I.e. using a proxy or VPN?
If so details on a PM would be appreciated.

bluecityste said:
Is there a way to pay for this service without cable (I don't mind paying if guarantees quality) but watch here in England I.e. using a proxy or VPN?
If so details on a PM would be appreciated.

I would say no. Last year I gave my password etc to a Blue who had a few gadgets that allowed him to override the fact he was outside of the US and he said he was able to watch the games OK.
Happy to do that again if you have the technology

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.