NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Six more years of Sub-optimal Men In Blazers as well ;) Great news on the deal. NBC have been doing a hell of a fine job and the commentators over all have been pretty good. Oh and Rebecca Lowe.

You won't be disappointed. They're miles ahead of Fox and ESPN's coverage. Unfortunately Fox has Champs league and FA Cup.

I've watched a fair few NBC streams and always been very happy with the coverage. A six year renewal also suggests that it's proving to be lucrative for NBC, which is definitely a good sign.

I've watched a fair few NBC streams and always been very happy with the coverage. A six year renewal also suggests that it's proving to be lucrative for NBC, which is definitely a good sign.

I know when they first started showing matches they had 5 of the most watched premier league matches every in the US within 6 months or taking over. It's growing and growing over here.

Does Lee Dixon do the commentary and/or summarising for NBC? I think he has connections there and was told he would be involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.