NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Does Lee Dixon do the commentary and/or summarising for NBC? I think he has connections there and was told he would be involved.

Along with Graeme le Saux, Robbie Earl, Robbie Mustoe, Arlo White, and a few others that escape me. All in all good to a man and they rarely let allegiances leak through their commentary. Over all very unbiased coverage.

Robbie Earl is the weak link for me he begrudgingly compliments City and if he does he always has a but and an if ready to temper his giddy outburst. They put a screencard with some pleasant music up instead of having to put up with adverts of the rags latest sponsors which is excellent too.

Got a box of eBay.
Under 40 quid.
Watch time game on this last night.
Fuck sky altogether

Yes he does and the streams are excellent, the best I have had in fact.
Yes, they seem to be the best streams and the coverage is far less 'tabloid' than Sky. First saw the NBC coverage when I was in the Caribbean a couple of years ago IIRC. Also less annoying than BeIN in the Gulf when I lived there. Keyes is just too smug.

I am even learning to tolerate the Old Moat Moaner.

Most importantly, I am now up to speed with the latest SUVs, Pizzahut deals and payment plans for my grandchildren, should I ever move to the US. Sorted.

You have to be a little technical to get the streams.
You have to have an account number / email address (and password) with the provider (Verizon or Comcast etc) - and be based in the US.
I gave my details to a Blue on here last year - and he had some equipment that could bypass the fact he was outside the UK. He said he managed to get the live stream, think he added it was fantastic, but it wasn't poor either.

Does Lee Dixon do the commentary and/or summarising for NBC? I think he has connections there and was told he would be involved.
For the Sunday games, last season, they had Linekar and occasionally Lee Dixon doing a (during half time) review of the Saturday games and preview of that days games from a studio (presumably Manchester??)
I don't recall Dixon actually co-commentating on a game but happy to be corrected. Yesterday it was Jim Fucking Beglin.

NBC won again. Fantastic. Every game shown or streamed. And it comes basically free as long as I have cable.

so can we get steam over here ? anyone tried it how is it.

Depends where you live. If you're in the US and have basic cable, chances are you already have it. Outside the US you probably can't. Sky would get mad.

So pleased they won the rights again. Was really sweating ESPN getting the coverage rights and ESPNing the Premier League in the US. NBC has done such a classy job and has covered every coverage avenue as well as can be done. They really are top notch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.