NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

this is good news, especially as I only get four stations( at least if it isn't storming too hard) The booster antennas are on top of our local ski resort and often get encased in ice, pretty much knocking them out

For people more in the know (Shady??!!) - I only have a brief knowledge of this type of thing

If we can use a U.S proxy address, can we see the coverage over here in the UK??

Is it possible to use a VPN (Virtual Private Network) to access the broadcasts??

If so, is it easy to set a VPN up??

ctidcarl said:
If we can use a U.S proxy address, can we see the coverage over here in the UK??

No you can't. You can only see NBC sports content if your internet provider has signed a contract with NBC to access it. If you're in the UK, that won't be the case.

Fox Soccer aired probably 80% of City matches live anyway last season. and another 10% on replay. But I'm still excited about this. it'll be nice to be able to watch em on the app on my phone if i for some reason wasnt in front of my TV when City kick off.

NanaToure42 said:
Fox Soccer aired probably 80% of City matches live anyway last season. and another 10% on replay. But I'm still excited about this. it'll be nice to be able to watch em on the app on my phone if i for some reason wasnt in front of my TV when City kick off.
If you also had Plus I think there was one game that wasn't aired between the two Fox channels and ESPN... and it was aired on ESPN Deportes.

But I'm excited too. :)

taconinja said:
NanaToure42 said:
If you also had Plus I think there was one game that wasn't aired between the two Fox channels and ESPN... and it was aired on ESPN Deportes.

But I'm excited too. :)

I have Xfinity and they don't offer FOX Soccer Plus. I did have the online Fox Soccer thing for a month or so when it was free. I think the only match I missed due to not being able to watch it was the league cup match against Villa so I'm not complaining.

ksf42001 said:
ctidcarl said:

No you can't. You can only see NBC sports content if your internet provider has signed a contract with NBC to access it. If you're in the UK, that won't be the case.

Not your internet provider, but your cable/satellite provider. :)

minnesota blue said:
ksf42001 said:
ctidcarl said:

Not your internet provider, but your cable/satellite provider. :)

Either/or actually (though it's typically one and the same nowadays), since it depends on the company whether you can only access through an app on your computer/tablet/etc or they actually set channels aside as well. At least that's how ESPN3 did it, and i'm assuming NBC Sports would be looking to roll out a similar structure over time that'll encompass additional sports/content beyond football like ESPN3 does.

Not that that helps the original questioner, since he's screwed regardless...

I believe a VPN will work if you validate with the NBC app using the log on credentials of a valid user of an authorized satellite/cable supplier ..... LIKE MINE :) I'll investigate sharing my account details with 1 or 2 mates in the UK and see what happens. If it doesn't get blocked I may share on a larger basis.

have to laugh, if brits were downloading premiere league games from a US source........oh how the times are a changing. Since I'm talking bullshit, anyone dare to say that the US doesn't finish higher than England in Brazil?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.