NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

So it sounds like we have to wait and see if a new overflow channel will be created for the games (like MLB1), or maybe they will use an existing one. I really do not understand why they are waiting so long to getting this figured out. The season begins in 2 weeks, and we as customers have concerns about when and where we (and if) we will be able to watch our favorite team play on TV. I do wish that NBC would have some more clarity on the "overflow channels" they are talking about. I would be happy to sign up for whatever channels they decide to offer to their customers, I just hope there is some more clarity in the next week or so, otherwise I would imagine customers will begin to start blowing up their customer support phone service (whoever is their supplier) wanting answers.
sounds like I will be canceling Fox Soccer and Fox Soccer Plus in the next couple of weeks.

Fox Soccer Plus was a tremendous rip-off even in it's prime.

When it first debuted they put all of the highlight games on there but quickly realized most of the fans in the U.S. aren't completely dedicated and would dish out 15 bucks a month to watch Chelsea v United.

Moving the marquee games back to FSC was their best idea but made FSC+ irrelevant aside from a few weeks of the year for Champions League kickoffs at the same time.

Mr. Aguia said:
bigkatnyc said:
http://youtu.be/6KeG_i8CWE8

This had me cracking up. Can't wait.

"How many countries are in this country?"

Brilliant. Typical kind of stupidity you hear on a regular basis here is what makes it so funny.
haha that's funny .
"Ties and no playoffs why do you even do this."
"Dallas Cowboys, also Dallas Cowboys"

I saw someone complaining about Canadian coverage check out TSN/TSN2 they have a lot of games this year.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H1pZ3oxuNwA[/youtube]

Last 10 seconds are particularly good!

otherwise said:
Mr. Aguia said:
bigkatnyc said:
http://youtu.be/6KeG_i8CWE8

This had me cracking up. Can't wait.

"How many countries are in this country?"

Brilliant. Typical kind of stupidity you hear on a regular basis here is what makes it so funny.
haha that's funny .
"Ties and no playoffs why do you even do this."
"Dallas Cowboys, also Dallas Cowboys"

I saw someone complaining about Canadian coverage check out TSN/TSN2 they have a lot of games this year.

Funny Commercial, the Dallas Cowboys bit was funny. I also like the: Tackle! What is that? they are just sliding around!

And the: Wo oh!!! Three Points! (No points), No points?!

taconinja said:
NanaToure42 said:
Fox Soccer aired probably 80% of City matches live anyway last season. and another 10% on replay. But I'm still excited about this. it'll be nice to be able to watch em on the app on my phone if i for some reason wasnt in front of my TV when City kick off.
If you also had Plus I think there was one game that wasn't aired between the two Fox channels and ESPN... and it was aired on ESPN Deportes.

But I'm excited too. :)

Yep I had everything and only missed the League Cup game. Everything else was available on TV somewhere (all in HD as well).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.