NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Andouble said:
There's a difference between the overflow channels and them putting games on MSNBC, CSNBC, etc. the overflow channels would be like the MLB Extra Innings channels like MLB1, MLB2, etc. *i think*

That's what I'm assuming because the article I posted says my provider doesn't at this time have the overflow channels, but I have all of the NBC-owned affiliated stations on my package.
I noticed that NBCSN which is on Directv channel 220 already has 220 -1 and -2 added. I didn't see them before

This is interesting from NBCs OS:

"Game Cut-Downs – On Monday nights, NBCSN will present a two-hour show featuring cut-down versions of the Manchester United and Manchester City matches. On Tuesdays, a two-hour program will feature the Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Tottenham matches."

So we and United are getting the whole 2 hours while the REST of the league are getting 2 hours for themselves.

Here is the summary what will be shown every week:

TYPICAL WEEKLY GAMES SCHEDULE (All games live; All times ET)
Saturday Sunday Monday/Midweek
7 a.m. – NBCSN
10 a.m. – NBCSN
12:30 p.m. – NBC 8 a.m. – NBCSN
11 a.m. – NBCSN/Telemundo 2:30 p.m. – NBCSN
STUDIO AND ORIGINALS - PRE-SEASON
Premier League Countdown – A preview of the 2013-14 Barclays Premier League season.
Premier League Download – With the help of a number of high-profile celebrity supporters, comedians and journalists, Premier League Download will explore what it is thatís so intensely loved ñ and loathed ñ about Englandís topflight league. Long-time supporters will enjoy the lively commentary, while new fans will learn the language of the only league that matters.
STUDIO AND ORIGINALS - REGULAR SEASON
Premier League Live – Pre and post-match studio show on match days
Premier League Goal Zone – A 30-minute program airing after the matches on Sunday with highlights of all the goals scored on Saturday and Sunday.
Game Cut-Downs – On Monday nights, NBCSN will present a two-hour show featuring cut-down versions of the Manchester United and Manchester City matches. On Tuesdays, a two-hour program will feature the Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, and Tottenham matches.
Match of the Day – A two-hour show featuring extended highlights with the natural calls of every game on Saturday. This show is modeled after the highly-regarded BBC show of the same name. Match of the Day will re-air on Sunday mornings.
Match of the Day 2 – A 90-minute show featuring extended highlights with the natural calls of every game on Sunday.
Match of the Week – On Sunday nights, NBCSN will re-air the best match of the weekend in its entirety.
Barclays Premier League World – A weekly magazine show produced by Premier League. Will air on NBCSN from 7-7:30pm ET on Thursdays throughout the season.
Barclays Premier League Preview – A weekly show produced by Premier League that will air on NBCSN from 7-7:30pm ET on Fridays throughout the season.
Premier League 36 – NBC Sports Networkís acclaimed 36 series that follows athletes for the 36 hours leading up to a game/match/race comes to the Premier League.

it really is an incredible and ambitious broadcasting schedule, cannot wait. Dramatic upgrade over FOX coverage, I can already tell without viewing a single game.

BlueMoonoverUS said:
chicagoblues said:
ok wait a minute ..its on NBC ch 5 in Chicago meaning you don't have to pay for it?
or is it NBS sports ?
It's NBC Sports meaning only if your provider has an agreement with NBC you will have it. That and it all depends of you package. It's on Xtra package and above on DirecTV.

yzeteqy8.jpg
WOW! holy carp ..10 city games on national tv .....
this is dream come true

Do we know yet if the City/Arsenal game this coming weekend will be broadcast on any channel for our viewing pleasure?

Just to clarify, we will still have to subscribe to the shit service from Fox in order to watch the CL live? I have to depend on recording games since I am on the west coast but I was hoping to drop my subscription to Fox Sports this season.

SvanE42 said:
Just to clarify, we will still have to subscribe to the shit service from Fox in order to watch the CL live? I have to depend on recording games since I am on the west coast but I was hoping to drop my subscription to Fox Sports this season.
Yes and FA games and World Cups after this one since they outbid ESPN.

It might have been covered but is there a way to get this in the UK legally? Maybe a DNS trick like people use to get US Netflix in the UK

BlueMoonoverUS said:
SvanE42 said:
Yes and FA games and World Cups after this one since they outbid ESPN.

Well, I would take into account that to this point, outside of NFL and MLB on its main FOX network, Fox Sports was not a serious mainstream entity. They were a network of niche markets: Fox Soccer, Fox College and regional networks.

Over the past year or two as FOX acquired the World Cup and subsequent USMNT rights, they have announced a mainstream sports network setup and launching Fox Sports 1. So they are reworking their entire structure. So I would not assume the way things have been done in the past will be the way they will work moving forward.

The big problem for American networks though now, as I see it, is BeIN Sport has acquired every other property that might be of interest except for the Bundesliga, who will still appear to have 1-2 matches on ESPN weekly.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
As long as Warren Barton is not on the screen!

So in Boston can I get this on my basic TV package or do I have to subscribe to get it?

You can check right now to see if you get the NBC Sports station. You probably do, it's on most standard sports packages. It's the channel that carries the NHL.

SvanE42 said:

I think the new Fox Sports channel will also be on most basic packages (eventually). Fox Soccer will cease to exist very shortly.

-- Tue Aug 06, 2013 11:07 am --

chicagoblues said:
BlueMoonoverUS said:
chicagoblues said:
ok wait a minute ..its on NBC ch 5 in Chicago meaning you don't have to pay for it?
or is it NBS sports ?
It's NBC Sports meaning only if your provider has an agreement with NBC you will have it. That and it all depends of you package. It's on Xtra package and above on DirecTV.

yzeteqy8.jpg
WOW! holy carp ..10 city games on national tv .....
this is dream come true

No, that is 10 Premier League games in general scheduled for the over-the-air NBC station (not cable).

I don't understand that graphic. First sentence says some carrier will pick up the Extra Time channels, yet the next sentence says others will still have all games available on TV (without?). Need some clarification there.
edit: apparently TV Everywhere is the app, I thought it meant "tv literally everywhere"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.