NBC (USA) show EVERY premier league game live all season!

Looks like I'll have to get the next package up to get all the NBC sports stuff. No big deal though as I'll be cancelling the sports pack. I'll actually save about $10

Watched all the morning games so far on NBC with comcast.and I'm happy as hell!!! Commentators are okay picture great. You can even stream live online at NBC.com with great picture quality. It's going to be a damn good year!!! Wife hates it already lol.

kanovic said:
Watched all the morning games so far on NBC with comcast.and I'm happy as hell!!! Commentators are okay picture great. You can even stream live online at NBC.com with great picture quality. It's going to be a damn good year!!! Wife hates it already lol.

Couldn't agree more. Every match live or on-demand (no need for DVR) in HD/on the computer/smartphone. Can't beat that. Not to mention all the EPL shows NBC Sports is airing throughout the week. I was nervous when I first heard NBC bought the EPL rights, but today I can't stop smiling.

This more than cancels out Comcast taking forever to add the BEIN channels in HD...which I'm still waiting for.

minnesota blue said:
MCFCinUSA said:
thought I'd log in to test this on the Liverpool match and of course it's not available via their online site - only through a TV subscription & intermediate provider

How could anyone have believed otherwise at this point?

- because on the small print in the NBC website it says you don't need a subscription to watch whatever it was online (although I'm now thinking it's a minor part of their league coverage and some highlights show aired at specific times; but I'm still none the wiser, but if you check out their blurb from that link I had in my post you can read it for yourself)

Blue Haze said:
Looks like replays of the game will be available on demand. Sweet! Any PL game watched at any time, no DVR necessary.

Also the studio coverage is good. They're ripping Wenger and Arsenal for not spending and ticket prices.

OK for someone who is a bit older and technologically challenged, where I can find replays "On Demand"????

I am on holiday in Orlando and have quite a good selection on my hotel tv. Can any of you ex pats tell me what major channels it may be on.
Cheers

Chid said:
I am on holiday in Orlando and have quite a good selection on my hotel tv. Can any of you ex pats tell me what major channels it may be on.
Cheers
Its on NBCS ..kick off at 3 pm est

Online streaming worked like a charm for me this weekend. Great service.

Also note that you can open up more than one game in a time, just open the games in different browser tabs/windows.

Anyone successfully loaded the 'nbc sports extra app' for android? Even though I have US dns service I can't download the app.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.