NBC want two English games to be played in USA

Yes I meant the picture of you in the stadium!
Bloody good job the PSL was overlooked though.
How come if the season tickets had been in YOUR family since 58, the judge awarded her them?
Female judge, she got my dog because of the kids (who couldn't give two shits about the dog), my kids are grown now and live all over the country now, which is another reason why I hung onto the PSL's, occasionally she would take one of the kids to the game. I wasn't really arsed about the tickets, by that time I was 45 years old and had fallen out of love with American football, but when that fucker started on me at a Christmas party, I knew that the time had come to liquidate.

When the Philadelphia eagles built their stadium in 2002, with 100% government money they also offered PSL's to season ticket holders in the lower level. I purchased two (my #of seats) for $1,795 per seat. The next year my ex-wife initiated divorce proceedings.
I accepted the divorce with no stipulations, she got everything except my dog, my car and my Eagles season tickets (in my family since 1958). The judge decreed that I could visit the dog during the child visitation, awarded me my car, and gave her the season tickets. Over the last 20 years or so, I would receive pictures on my phone of her and her new man enjoying themselves at Eagles games.
June 1st I sold the PSL's to a friend much younger than I for $48,000 for the pair. With the sale he now has the option to purchase the seats, which he did. Yesterday I saw him at a charity function where he gifted me the seats for the home opener. I plan on taking a 28 year old bartender and previous Miss Philadelphia to the game....... can't wait to send the ex-wife some pictures.

Karma, it's a woman.
Karma's a woman and so is your ex.

Let them have the Community Shield in pre-season and add 2 more teams like the league cup winners and the EFL champions. add the drama of a draw to see who plays who

Sorry, guys, I'm having real difficulty getting my head round this PSL business (which I'd never heard of, either as a term or a concept). So like you're saying, the club would require you to pay a wodge of money merely to take out an option on having a season ticket?? Regardless of whether you take up that option. But that having once purchased it, the option remains open for life? But that you'd then have to pay the season ticket on top?

Sorry, guys, I'm having real difficulty getting my head round this PSL business (which I'd never heard of, either as a term or a concept). So like you're saying, the club would require you to pay a wodge of money merely to take out an option on having a season ticket?? Regardless of whether you take up that option. But that having once purchased it, the option remains open for life? But that you'd then have to pay the season ticket on top?
...and the existing season ticket holders get kicked out? ...but wouldn't they also have PSLs?? Very confusing and very American!

Yep - that’s it in a nutshell.

It’s been mentioned a few times over the years on this forum, by myself and others. It’s 100% coming to the PL if the Yank owners get their way.

I was living in NJ in 2010 when the new Meadowlands stadium was finished. There was a lot of complaining when the Giants and the Jets took that as an opportunity to start selling PSLs. Some families, who’d been multi-generation season ticket holders were told that they’d need to pony up six figures to secure their ‘right’ to keep buying their season tickets. I know plenty who didn’t do it and have never been to a game since. Owners don’t care, because someone else is waiting to snap them up anyway. You can see some latest prices here. https://nygiants.strmarketplace.com/Personal-seat-licenses/for-sale.aspx

That's exactly right! Think of it like a time-share, you have paid for THAT specific seat so you have the option to sit in it for any event in the building provided you have purchased a ticket. One thing I did check before selling the PSL's was did it apply for the world cup. FIFA is NOT honoring them making the decision to sell even easier.

...and the existing season ticket holders get kicked out? ...but wouldn't they also have PSLs?? Very confusing and very American!

Nope. If I've understood this rightly, if you don't purchase the prior PSL (and for big, big bucks) you simply lose your season ticket. Regardless of whether it's been handed on from one generation to another.

Now… all blues. Aren't we so very, very lucky to have the Sheik and the Etihad?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.