NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

Sabster should be allowed to voice his opinion without such an onslaught but on the other hand his comments have got more ridiculous as the thread has gone on.

NDG was immense more even than last year at home when he dominated Chelsea. But ........................ yes but lets not get blinded. We dont need to play him every game there are those games we need to be arrogant and play more attacking football ie blackpools, boltons of this worlds.

He today however and on many other occassions some up everything I love about the game. When you get calls from Rags and Dippers saying '' Jaysus yer man DeJong is class '' makes you feel all warm inside

De Jong is getting better and better how that the team is better. He can move forward more and make more forward passes. He's just an amazing player, I bloody love the big man!

For anyone who says he always stays back and can only pass side-ways and backwards - look below:

23vmdk3.png

De Jong's positioning is that good that a big point of his game is stopping passes. I don't mean intercepting them, I mean simply stopping them being made. An opponent looks up to a possible opening and De Jong is stood blocking the path so the player has to pass elsewhere.

No amout of stats will ever be able to prove this but look out for it at games. A player looks up, sees NDJ in the way and goes backwards/sideways so he doesn't give the ball away.

great performance today from the lads,but de jong and kompany stood out for me,as souness said today after the match his job is simply to break up chelsea's play, which of course he did to great effect top player and after tevez always second name on team sheet imo...

scorer said:
For me DeJog was only just MoMahead of Zabaletta who also had an aoutstanding game, especially in the first half.

But DeJong for me though TBF all of them were excellent today.

I thought Zab had a mare first half, his passing was away from feet and his pace on the pass was well off. He got caught out a few times and then dived in on Ivanovic (secondhalf?)

I expected him to be subbed at H/T.

For me Boyata, NDJ and Kompany, who finally got the recognition he deserves this season.

mention for Barry too, who is like a differnet player this season.

NDJ, as i keep saying, is one of the first names on our team sheet. A top, top player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.