NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

Lucky Toma said:
Sabster can you clarify something for me please?

You wrote - Pace, Strength, Committed (tick), reads the game well

Are you saying that, out of those four attributes, NDJ only possesses one of them?
And that, in your opinion, he doesnt have strength or read the game well?

Yep, now answer these questions..

Has De Jong ever gone shoulder to shoulder with another player and won?
Have you seen De Jong dive in and leave our defense exposed?

For me it is no then yes.

I will respond:

1. They are very few DMs that do as specific a job as De Jong and he is useful to have in the squad (But do remember there were rumours that Mancini was trying to offload him)
2. Hughes buying him really supports my argument more than yours.. Hughes wa sprobably the worst manager in the transfer market.
3. At the moment because not everyone is fit.
4. The only way he was missed was in stifling our attacks. Against Blackburn we had our best offensive game this season 14 attempts on target.
5. Again that cannot be used as a yard stick for him being world class, Johnny Heitinga has more than that.
6. De Jong has no pace strength or aerial presence = no physicality. (maybe should change that to athleticism)
7. Barry rarely if ever make a proper run forward he is the English xavi Alonso: strong, good tackle and brilliant vision and passing. He likes to hold just outside.
8. Check the stats last year: De Jong was about 15th placed for tackles per game (miles behing GB and made half as many as the best DM Mascherano). I would hesitate to against pace he often overcommits and leaves us exposed (something that Mascherano or Lassana Diarra would never do)
9. I watch every match live and I go to am many of the away games as I can. I can appreciate the game just as much if not more from the tv than at the game.

I look forward to your response

Sabster said:
Lucky Toma said:

Are you saying that, out of those four attributes, NDJ only possesses one of them?

Ive not read all the thread and ive just clicked the last page and read your comments and I can already tell you've won nonce of the year award, you dont half chat some shit do you.

nonce.

Mills-Mcfc said:
Sabster said:

Ive not read all the thread and ive just clicked the last page and read your comments and I can already tell you've won nonce of the year award, you dont half chat some shit do you.

nonce.

I don't "chat shit" at all as you can see every single point i make is backed up.

To be honest, i can't be arsed to argue anymore. But when everyone gets fit and De Jong gets dropped I will resurrect this thread.

Sabster said:
Mills-Mcfc said:

nonce.

I don't "chat shit" at all as you can see every single point i make is backed up.

To be honest, i can't be arsed to argue anymore. But when everyone gets fit and De Jong gets dropped I will resurrect this thread.
ye, thats right, piss off, we cba with your shit anymore. nonce

Mills-Mcfc said:
Sabster said:

ye, thats right, piss off, we cba with your shit anymore. nonce

Firstly you the fucken dipshit with a shit job probably living in a council house.

Just explain coherently what shit I have said and why it is shit?

Sabster said:
Lucky Toma said:

Pffft! Has he EVER won a tackle? Errr, yes.

Joycee Banercheck said:
Sabster said:

Pffft! Has he EVER won a tackle? Errr, yes.

Not the same thing as going shoulder to shoulder.... and coming out on top

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.