NDJ doubters ... do you need further evidence ??

corky1970 said:
Sabster... who the fuck are you ???

why does anyone have to give a " coherent" answer to your questions.your not the fucking almighty.your not some fucking Sage with mystical powers we have to prove our worth to.

you just another man, that has obviously been on a course for the mentaly challenged( you must have been on a course as your idiocy cannot be natural)

so i dont want to respond with fact....your opinion is against the grain..its not the norm.its leftfield....but dont fuck around sunshine.....we ( proper) City fans dont need to legitimise our opinions to you.

you know why

cos we have the power of SIGHT !!

jog on London boy . let the real men talk football

cnut

Corky my son. BRILLIANT !!
Honestly, I believe this twat is a journo,just scamming our site for news and views.
CNUT of the highest order who believes he his a "somebody"

So sabster your definition of world class is a squad of 25 players..

so we have 3 keepers..buffon,cassilas,julio cesar..

where does that leave cech,& reina and the rest ??

3 attackers...Messi Rooney Drogba.. is that fair ??

so where does that leave Tevez, anelka, berbatov, aguero, tranny,pato ie an on and so forth...you cant have em all but they are all world class if you listen to the pundits..

shit i havent even got to the defence and midfield yet...

so come on then...name your 25 ?? and im pretty sure that there will be uproar.

you seem to have your ideas and you ignore the rest of everyone elses opinions...very blinkered views .<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:49 am --<br /><br />
Sabster said:
Mills-Mcfc said:
Ive not read all the thread and ive just clicked the last page and read your comments and I can already tell you've won nonce of the year award, you dont half chat some shit do you.

nonce.

I don't "chat shit" at all as you can see every single point i make is backed up.

To be honest, i can't be arsed to argue anymore. But when everyone gets fit and De Jong gets dropped I will resurrect this thread.

please back up your point that De Jong lacks physicality ??

Sabster said:
Mills-Mcfc said:
ye, thats right, piss off, we cba with your shit anymore. nonce

Firstly you the fucken dipshit with a shit job probably living in a council house.

Just explain coherently what shit I have said and why it is shit?

WEll thta statement from you just about describes who and what you are !!
"With a Shit Job and Living in a Council House"
Who the fuck do you think you are coming out with that shit ????
A nonce who loves himself and has an ego bigger than his testes !!
Why don`t you just remove yourself from this forum.

Sabster, you're confusing your "facts" about NDJ with vague statements with very little basis upon them. Then you expect people to answer them as if you've just put together a damning critique of the man's failings. You've done nothing of the kind. Your opinion carries no more fact than all the counter opinions that you keep complaining haven't answered your points. The truth is your argument is so weak it probably doesn't deserve reasoned rebuttal.

oakiecokie said:
Sabster said:
Firstly you the fucken dipshit with a shit job probably living in a council house.

Just explain coherently what shit I have said and why it is shit?

Seems that council house post has been removed Oakie..

And to think i got a warning for calling him a twat....when comments like that from him prove me to be far from wrong.

samharris said:
oakiecokie said:

Seems that council house post has been removed Oakie..

And to think i got a warning for calling him a twat....when comments like that from him prove me to be far from wrong.

Yes it looks like it Sam.
This guy is obviously an ATTENTION SEEKER.
I accept that if he lives in London,then he can`t make it to City home games.
However the guy is no more than an "armchair critic" who I still believe has a "hidden agenda",but how can anyone be destructive about an individual player if NEVER seen him week after week or every two weeks,except from an armchair !!

I posted numerous times to those who continually said last season and the season before that he was one dimensional or only passes sideways and backwards, that if he had better central and attacking midfielders around him like he does for Holland then everyone will see how good he is!

We now have Milner Yaya Silva and players like Adam Johnson and de Jong looks fuckin immense as he actually has someone to pass to ahead of him because Ireland isn't stood there easily being marked, pointing to his feet, not moving, then puttin his hands on his hips, looking down and shaking his head when de Jong HAD TO pass sideways or backwards!

Nigel de Jong, along with Kompany, is easily one of our best players!<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:41 am --<br /><br />
Sabster said:

I will respond:

1. They are very few DMs that do as specific a job as De Jong and he is useful to have in the squad (But do remember there were rumours that Mancini was trying to offload him)
2. Hughes buying him really supports my argument more than yours.. Hughes wa sprobably the worst manager in the transfer market.
3. At the moment because not everyone is fit.
4. The only way he was missed was in stifling our attacks. Against Blackburn we had our best offensive game this season 14 attempts on target.
5. Again that cannot be used as a yard stick for him being world class, Johnny Heitinga has more than that.
6. De Jong has no pace strength or aerial presence = no physicality. (maybe should change that to athleticism)
7. Barry rarely if ever make a proper run forward he is the English xavi Alonso: strong, good tackle and brilliant vision and passing. He likes to hold just outside.
8. Check the stats last year: De Jong was about 15th placed for tackles per game (miles behing GB and made half as many as the best DM Mascherano). I would hesitate to against pace he often overcommits and leaves us exposed (something that Mascherano or Lassana Diarra would never do)
9. I watch every match live and I go to am many of the away games as I can. I can appreciate the game just as much if not more from the tv than at the game.

I look forward to your response

Point 2 - Hughes signed Samba for Blackburn who is one of the best defenders in the league, he signed Kompany for City who is one of the best players at City and in the league, he signed Dembele for Fulham who looks class. I didn't really like Hughes that much but one thing he was good at was buying players!

I will respond:

1. They are very few DMs that do as specific a job as De Jong and he is useful to have in the squad (But do remember there were rumours that Mancini was trying to offload him)
2. Hughes buying him really supports my argument more than yours.. Hughes wa sprobably the worst manager in the transfer market.
3. At the moment because not everyone is fit.
4. The only way he was missed was in stifling our attacks. Against Blackburn we had our best offensive game this season 14 attempts on target.
5. Again that cannot be used as a yard stick for him being world class, Johnny Heitinga has more than that.
6. De Jong has no pace strength or aerial presence = no physicality. (maybe should change that to athleticism)
7. Barry rarely if ever make a proper run forward he is the English xavi Alonso: strong, good tackle and brilliant vision and passing. He likes to hold just outside.
8. Check the stats last year: De Jong was about 15th placed for tackles per game (miles behing GB and made half as many as the best DM Mascherano). I would hesitate to against pace he often overcommits and leaves us exposed (something that Mascherano or Lassana Diarra would never do)
9. I watch every match live and I go to am many of the away games as I can. I can appreciate the game just as much if not more from the tv than at the game.

1. You still haven't said why he wasn't replaced in the summer.

2. Tevez, Kompany,Given,Barry,Dejong,Kolo,Zab,.. very poor.

3. We'll see about that.

4. Says everything about you not going to the games.

5. I have never said he is world class but he is the best at what he does in the prem, if he keeps improving he will be world class.

6. The only attribute he dosen't have is aerial ability.

7. This is another obvious sign you dont go, if you attended you will see differently.

8.That tells me all i need to know. Armchair.

peacefrog said:
Sabster, you're confusing your "facts" about NDJ with vague statements with very little basis upon them. Then you expect people to answer them as if you've just put together a damning critique of the man's failings. You've done nothing of the kind. Your opinion carries no more fact than all the counter opinions that you keep complaining haven't answered your points. The truth is your argument is so weak it probably doesn't deserve reasoned rebuttal.

well fuckin said.

I can picture him being one of those blokes that pushes up his glasses and begins his sentences with "Actually, i think you'll find...."

He's talking complete bollox on this subject though

peacefrog said:

The no of tackles made per game and distance covered are FACTS there is no to ways about that.

The only opinions I have are that people like De Jong because he is commited

On the borderline is that we got overan loads of times last season.

-- Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:39 pm --

samharris said:
please back up your point that De Jong lacks physicality ??

... He is not strong or good in the air. He has a good tackle that is it.<br /><br />-- Sun Sep 26, 2010 1:44 pm --<br /><br />
samharris said:
So sabster your definition of world class is a squad of 25 players..

so we have 3 keepers..buffon,cassilas,julio cesar..

where does that leave cech,& reina and the rest ??

3 attackers...Messi Rooney Drogba.. is that fair ??

so where does that leave Tevez, anelka, berbatov, aguero, tranny,pato ie an on and so forth...you cant have em all but they are all world class if you listen to the pundits..

shit i havent even got to the defence and midfield yet...

so come on then...name your 25 ?? and im pretty sure that there will be uproar.

Here we go:

GK: Buffon, Casillas, Cesar
CB: Vidic, Pique, Lucio, Chielini, Nesta/Ferdinand (depending on who is fit)
Full Backs: Maicon, D. Alves, Evra, Cole, Ramos
CMs: Essien, Fabregas, Xavi, Lampard Gerrard
Attacking Mids: Iniesta, Sneijder
Fordwards: Drogba, Ronaldo, Messi, Villa, Ibra

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.