Nearly 5 years on - how do you feel about the new badge?

Wouldn’t mind if we had bees instead of the 1894, but not enough to bother changing it now. Think I might have said that during the survey can’t be sure, but since then the bee has become more recognisable as a symbol of Manchester.

Get rid of the "18" and the "94" (they're false anyway; everybody knows we have no history), and replace them with miniature roses or bees. Or one of each.

Agree would like to see the 1894 replaced with two small bee's.

Hated the eagle and 3 stars , dont have much merchandise with it on always went for the old round badge on merchandise.

Last edited:
Still adore it; one of the best decisions made under the Shiekh Mansour Era.

Hard to look at old footage with the Eagle badge looking so out of place and unconnected.

Never had a problem with the eagle in all honesty. didn’t think it needed changing at the time as I saw it as them trying to rebrand the club for the new era of fan we’d attract due to our success but I have no complaints with the design itself. Just so long as they don’t go looking to refresh it constantly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.