Ned V Micah

Richards is NOT a top quality player, wether you are talking now or in 5yrs it just isn't going to happen. He just hasn't got 'it', yes he is quick and strong but that is all

Didsbury Dave said:
if people are just going to be brainless and call him "a donkey" I'm not sticking around to argue the toss, to be honest.

GOOD!! Because 99.9% of what you post is absolute drivel!!

If it wasn't for Nedum's injuries, Micah would never have got in the first team.

So please don't stick around!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Cant believe some of the absolute shite that people right on here

Onouha is 10x the player
Richards is a donkey
When his pace goes he will be worse than he is now

Firstly onouha is not as good as you all think just because he scored a goal yesterday and now all creaming ya knickers over him

Secondly Richards has some great control for a defender, his first touch is better than most players

Thirdly he is 21 for christ sake, i'd give him a good 9 years before he starts losing pace

2 Yrs ago everyone on here saying he worth 20 bazillion gold dabloons

Obviously the man having a very bad time football wise, but i do believe Mancini said that Richards has loads of natural ability and he could make him great

But obviously Onouha ( who i actually like a think he is a great guy) is flavour of the day and richards now is worth 15p and would be lucky to get a game for Brentford Town

Sometimes the utter shite you hear on here is amazing

He never stops crosses, he often loses concerntration, he can't cross, can't throw, argues when he is at fault, bombs forward and generally loses the ball, jogs back to position.

That is my opinion, perhaps you could list his qualities

ManCityX said:
Blue Hefner said:
What are Richards qualities? What are the reasons that we shouldn't get rid?

Fancy talking about one of your own players in such a manner, especially one that came through the ranks. It's just like City fans to turn on one of their own though. City fans like a player to pick on and abuse and now Micah (or maybe SWP...) is the next victim.

Micah's had a decent season and has been pretty damn good in 2010 in all honestly. He's superior to Zabaleta and Nedum at right back and there's players who are overall a lot worse than he is in the current squad.

More drivel!!

Micah couldn't lace Zab's boots as a footballer, and doesn't have the brain of Nedum.

In fact if we can cross the ability of Zab, with the coolness and speed of Nedum then I would be very happy!!<br /><br />-- Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:02 pm --<br /><br />
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Onouha is 10x the player
Richards is a donkey

Firstly onouha is not as good as you all think just because he scored a goal yesterday and now all creaming ya knickers over him

Secondly Richards has some great control for a defender, his first touch is better than most players

Thirdly he is 21 for christ sake, i'd give him a good 9 years before he starts losing pace

Obviously the man having a very bad time football wise, but i do believe Mancini said that Richards has loads of natural ability and he could make him great

But obviously Onouha ( who i actually like a think he is a great guy) is flavour of the day and richards now is worth 15p and would be lucky to get a game for Brentford Town

YES!! The shit in your post does take some beating!!

Blue Hefner said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:

Onouha is 10x the player
Richards is a donkey

He never stops crosses, he often loses concerntration, he can't cross, can't throw, argues when he is at fault, bombs forward and generally loses the ball, jogs back to position.

So where was the ever fantstic onouha when the cross come from his side yesterday?
Who gave the ball away 8-9 times yesterday going forward, who alomost stopped play when he tried linking up with johnson

But obviously you must no more than, Hughes, Sven, Mancini and Pearce because they all considered him better than ohouha

Anyway if Onouha plays it should be center back, far far better there

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Hefner said:

So where was the ever fantstic onouha when the cross come from his side yesterday?
Who gave the ball away 8-9 times yesterday going forward, who alomost stopped play when he tried linking up with johnson

But obviously you must no more than, Hughes, Sven, Mancini and Pearce because they all considered him better than ohouha

Obviously you where at a diferent game yesterday you tube!!

He made more passes than Micah has done all season, and overlapped Jinky to give him more options. Oh yes!! He also got back to defend quickly, unlike your loverboy Micah who strolls back when he loses possession!!

BoyBlue_1985 said:
Blue Hefner said:

So where was the ever fantstic onouha when the cross come from his side yesterday? Who gave the ball away 8-9 times yesterday going forward, who alomost stopped play when he tried linking up with johnson

Maybe he isn't the best going forward but he can defend, Richards can do niether.
He got sacked cos we let too many goals in so he might not be the best man to back your argument up with

Blue Hefner said:
BoyBlue_1985 said:
So where was the ever fantstic onouha when the cross come from his side yesterday? Who gave the ball away 8-9 times yesterday going forward, who alomost stopped play when he tried linking up with johnson

Maybe he isn't the best going forward but he can defend, Richards can do niether.
He got sacked cos we let too many goals in so he might not be the best man to back your argument up with

I would say he got sacked because we won 1 game in 10 but alright mate

Alas, neither of them are top 4 players. England are struggling for right backs and none of these 2 are anywhere near!!! Long-term we need to sus out which is the better of the 2 as a squad player and move the other 1 on.

A Right Back, Left Back & a box to box creative midfielder is what we need for next season.

Dribble said:
Alas, neither of them are top 4 players. England are struggling for right backs and none of these 2 are anywhere near!!! Long-term we need to sus out which is the better of the 2 as a squad player and move the other 1 on.

A Right Back, Left Back & a box to box creative midfielder is what we need for next season.

Dont know about left back, when he been fit Bridge has been decent under Mancini

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.