Ned V Micah

To be honest I can't ever see Micah or Ned being world class right backs they just don't have the required crossing ability. However I wouldn't dream of letting either of them go. Both will eventually become at the very minimum decent premier league centre backs and their is no reason we should be letting young academy products leave when they still have plenty of time to fulfil their undoubted potential

I always feel very nervous when Richards is at right back; he will never make a good footballer as long as he lives. He's clumsy and a liability of the highest order and should be moved on IMO.

DTKOAG said:
Fully agree with DD.
Richards without a doubt is the best right back at the club.
Cannot believe that some of our fans can call him a donkey.
2 Years ago he was a England regular and everyone here at our club was drooling over him.
I thought that the times that he has played this year he has had very decent games.
Everyone remember the goal he scored against Blackburn a couple of months ago....
The comments from people here is shocking.

It doesn't even shock me any more to be honest mate.

That's Bluemoon for you.

Didsbury Dave said:
DTKOAG said:
Fully agree with DD.
Richards without a doubt is the best right back at the club.
Cannot believe that some of our fans can call him a donkey.
2 Years ago he was a England regular and everyone here at our club was drooling over him.
I thought that the times that he has played this year he has had very decent games.
Everyone remember the goal he scored against Blackburn a couple of months ago....
The comments from people here is shocking.

That's Bluemoon for you.

What are Richards qualities? What are the reasons that we shouldn't get rid?

Blue Hefner said:
Didsbury Dave said:

That's Bluemoon for you.

What are Richards qualities? What are the reasons that we shouldn't get rid?

Fancy talking about one of your own players in such a manner, especially one that came through the ranks. It's just like City fans to turn on one of their own though. City fans like a player to pick on and abuse and now Micah (or maybe SWP...) is the next victim.

Micah's had a decent season and has been pretty damn good in 2010 in all honestly. He's superior to Zabaleta and Nedum at right back and there's players who are overall a lot worse than he is in the current squad.

Ned, Ned Ned all the way...would be gutted seeing Micah go in some ways [why can't they both be our RB options?] but the boy just can't pass the ball. He has an amazing athletic ability but so has Ned, able to run 100m in 10-11 odd seconds!

Nedums got the right mental qualitities too, not sure Micah will ever have the nous to improve enough. Ned for captain for me [after Vinny in 7/8 yrs time]

People who moan about Richards puzzle me hes a great young player just like Ned is and i'd be gutted to see either of them go. They both still have a lot to learn but if they keep improving they can both cement places in the first team.

At the moment i'd have Onouha in over Toure at centre back and i'd play Micah at right back.

keep both, both are tremendous assets who are very young.

would be crazy to move them on and let someone else benefit.

2 fantastic athletes who can play right back or in the middle, and can serve city for years to come.

I'd rather keep both but if I had to choose I'd rather keep micah. There actually quite similar, both more athletes than footballers both have quite poor distribution sometimes and both are better centre halfs than right backs.

Micah just gets the nod though as he has more potential and we've already seen when he wants to be he can be a top class centre half. Ned's main problem is he cant be trusted to stay fit and thats why he never really established himself as a firtst team regular

Cant believe some of the absolute shite that people right on here

Onouha is 10x the player
Richards is a donkey
When his pace goes he will be worse than he is now

Firstly onouha is not as good as you all think just because he scored a goal yesterday and now all creaming ya knickers over him

Secondly Richards has some great control for a defender, his first touch is better than most players

Thirdly he is 21 for christ sake, i'd give him a good 9 years before he starts losing pace

2 Yrs ago everyone on here saying he worth 20 bazillion gold dabloons

Obviously the man having a very bad time football wise, but i do believe Mancini said that Richards has loads of natural ability and he could make him great

But obviously Onouha ( who i actually like a think he is a great guy) is flavour of the day and richards now is worth 15p and would be lucky to get a game for Brentford Town

Sometimes the utter shite you hear on here is amazing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.