Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

Spindash said:
The emails worked!! ;)

http://www.mcfc.co.uk/News/Team-news/2009/July/Tevez-trains-for-first-time

The Manager also refuted suggestions made in a newspaper story this morning that Nedum Onuoha would be sold as a makeweight in a deal to bring another defender to the Club.

"I am aware of that story," he added, "and I can say categorically that there is not truth in it whatsoever. Nedum is one of our finest young players, he was outstanding for us last season, and I am not looking to move one of our prize assets away from Manchester City."

:)
well done Hughes for setting our minds at ease

I did say........

Lets be honest though its such a big step down for him I cant imagine he would ever agree to go to a club like Everton....

Dillon said:
Almost as happy as I was when we signed Ade at the news of Onuoha going nowhere.

:D

This ^^^^ would have been absolutely gutted if he'd have left... I could just about bear him going on a season long loan if he wasn't going to get enough football but selling him would be nigh on unforgivable.

Of course it also means I can get his name printed on one of my shirts...

Home - Cambridgeblue
Away - Ireland
3rd - Think I might leave it plain, just so it doesn't date
2nd Home (end of the season if prices come down or if I'm just feeling very flush) - Onuoha

Plus the ss and no sleeve training t-shirts.

Feck me city will be making a mint off me this season - and that's before you factor in the games!

Richards/Zab
Ned / NEW CB
Kompany / Dunne
Bridge / NEW LB

Have we seen enough of Garrido to write him off?

Ben Haim will probably be leaving but I hope we don't go overboard getting new defenders. Two will be fine.

Either Lecott+JT or Lescott+a LB?

I know Lescott can play LB but it's not his preference.

Richards/Zab
Bridge/Lescott

Lescott/Kompany
Onuoha/Dunne

I'd have Lescott cover Bridge. No need for another left back IMO. With those two you are pretty solid and we have McGivern if both of those were out.

If Terry comes we ship out Dunne. We definitely do not need more than 4 centre backs. Don't forget Micah can cover that position too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.