Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

Not even for a swap deal!!!

We need to keep the likes of Ned and Stevie at this club, as they are the salt of the club and the ones that will be the likes of the Gerrard and Terry's in time to come. I this every successful club has at least one or three home grown talents.

Big big mistake to let him go IMHO.

Lescott + £15m for Ned more like. Ned is the one defender at City I'd keep. If he stays fit he is better than Lescott & Upson and only behind Terry and Goofy c*nt in the English defenders stakes.

if this happens then its a total joke, big neds a blue and we need blues playing for us, he must be worth at least 10 million and that would make lescotts price about 25-30 million which is way way over the odds.

no way must this happen! it would undo all the squad building we are trying to do.

I'll go up and protest about this one if need be, just no.

As someone else said why not Dunne? an experienced quality defender who would do a good job for Everton him and £15 million seems a pretty decent deal if you ask me.

NO NED NO

given the right guidance, ned will become one of the best defenders in the prem, id rather get rid of micah tbh!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.