Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

very encouraging that everyone feels the same way here

i sincerely hope that someone from City comes out and quashes this rumour ASAP like we have done in the past with Robbie etc.

so i take it everyone thinks that ned is going because its in a newspaper ?

dont be silly lads there no way hughes would let ned go in any deal for lescott because were not a selling club anymore and we will just add the cash for lescott.

your forgetting that we are short of numbers in defence so why would hughes let a defender go ?

dont panic it wont happen.

Nedum should be our John Terry.

Lifelong mancunian blue, and just happens to be an immense footballer to boot. No fucking way. Rahter give them Micah, cant we just dump Everton with Jo, Ben Haim and Dunne?

bluemooner_mcfc said:
so i take it everyone thinks that ned is going because its in a newspaper ?

dont be silly lads there no way hughes would let ned go in any deal for lescott because were not a selling club anymore and we will just add the cash for lescott.

your forgetting that we are short of numbers in defence so why would hughes let a defender go ?

dont panic it wont happen.

Problem being that happy blue called it..which is worrying

IF Hughes does this he can FUCK RIGHT OFF for me. I was not happy about Sturridge not being worth 50k a week when bellamy is worth 100k but could handle him going due to his attitude, but Nedum is a class player and a class individual, future CITY and ENGLAND CAPTAIN - whats the clubs e mail address, bomarb em with Nedum must stay e mails. Should be Lescott plus 15M for Nedum not the other way round - WE DON'T NEED THE MONEY HUGHES, ALSO WE ARE TRYING TO RECRUIT CENTRE BACKS NOT GAIN ONE AND LOSE ONE

svennis pennis said:
Nedum should be our John Terry.

Lifelong mancunian blue, and just happens to be an immense footballer to boot. No fucking way. Rahter give them Micah, cant we just dump Everton with Jo, Ben Haim and Dunne?

If we're really planning on offering them £15mil and Ned i'd rather just pay well over the odds and pay £25mil to get him, we don't need to be saving that 10mil and if we get rid of Ned we'll still have to sign another defender as we'll be short on cover

i rate nedum very highly, he is a great prospect for our future. we should never sell him,it must be a tall tale! i think he s better defender than micah(who really bulked up this year) ,but micah s got more of an attacking threat. i think micah and micheal johnson gotta train with stephen irelands personal coach and get more of an athletic shape to themselves

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.