Nedum Onuoha noooooooooooooooo!!!

I just find this really strange. Ned is the only centre back at the club who is any good.

Ned + £15 million means that we are looking at a £25 million deal so if Hughes thinks Lescott is worth that amount of money then we should just pay it in cash. I would much rather see a central defensive partnership of Ned and Lescott than Dunne and Lescott!

For those saying why not put Dunne in the deal I would suggest this will not happen on the basis that Moyes will tell us to fuck off as we are taking the piss!

svennis pennis said:
Nedum should be our John Terry.

Lifelong mancunian blue, and just happens to be an immense footballer to boot. No fucking way. Rahter give them Micah, cant we just dump Everton with Jo, Ben Haim and Dunne?

Thinking exactly the same. If this goes through it's putting your eggs in one basket over JT as far as I can see.

bluemoon1078 said:
dave the pie said:
given the right guidance, ned will become one of the best defenders in the prem, id rather get rid of micah tbh!

would rather keep both but in a choice i have to agree

dont get me wrong, i like micah, and yeah, id rather keep him, but out of the two id have to say i prefer ned.

why not richards or dunne!

not nedum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 points

1) Just because Moyes is after Ned as part of the deal doesn't mean he will get him, just like we want Terry doesn't mean we will get him. Happy Blue said that Everton were looking for Ned to be included in any deal for Lescott. That doesn't mean we will agree.

2) We conceded a lot of goals last season - and Onouha was part of that defence. He's got great potential, and was growing in confidence as he got regular games at the end of the season, but he needs to improve his game a lot. I think he will do that at City

dave the pie said:
bluemoon1078 said:
would rather keep both but in a choice i have to agree

dont get me wrong, i like micah, and yeah, id rather keep him, but out of the two id have to say i prefer ned.

I do agree dave but i think we have to to keep these lads, they will flourish in our new squad with quality around them imo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.