Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

Tonight at our Mid Cheshire Branch Meeting we had as our Guest Speaker the truly wonderful and most honest Guest Speaker we have ever had ... one Nedum Onuoha.
From the moment he walked into our local Winsford local (George & Dragon) and engaged himself to not just City fans but those who recognised him he laughed and joked as though it was his local boozer.
One of the highlights for me was his response to my question ref his relationship (or none with Gary Cook) since his infamous e-mails to his Mum. However Marwood didn`t escape his criticism and he too was equally as bad as Cook and even now lies were told about how Everton wanted Nedum but Marwood lied about it and eventually he ended up at QPR.
If ever you get the opportunity to see Nedum please do, as his hate for United still ranks, even though the Dippers are our current closest rivals, but not in Nedums eyes.
A wonderful speaker, but a true Blue Mooner even as an ex Player.
Nedum ... well done mate and a true Blue if ever we doubted you.
My Mam+Dad are moving to Winsford… is that a City pub by any chance?

My Mam+Dad are moving to Winsford… is that a City pub by any chance?
Yes The George & Dragon on Delamere Street has been my local for 50 years (seriously) and attracts quite a few City fans, as we have our Branch Meetings in one of the upstairs rooms. However the landlord is a Scouser but a decent guy who at least you can have a more than half decent football debate with, even though we take the pure piss out of one another.
Very clean pub and no mither at all.

I agree the team outgrew his ability. (Nedum).
Where we may differ is that I believe the club treat players with respect much more now. There is a quality which is inherent within, something Mancini was incapable of. But is now a part of the clubs philosophy.
Just because a player doesn't play at City doesn't make them second rate. I have respect for any player who has a professional career.

Don't know if you've read that before, you might enjoy it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.