Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

His book is a great read and I love him as a pundit. It is a crime that neither BT, Sky or MOTD haven't signed him up given his educated and eloquent style.
"Kicking Back" right?
If so, I will put it on my Santa List which will hopefully take the place of the socks/ties/undershirts/CD's holder for the car (I kid you not!)

Nedum attended our branch meeting last night. What a great session we had. He was honest, articulate, funny and serious.
But above all, knowledgeable and obviously a true, through and through Blue.

Plus a true gentleman. As I left he caught up with me as I walked back to my car and he opened the door for me, making sure I was ok. So what you may say but remember I am walking at half his speed, with a walking stick, so he could have just walked past me and carried on to his own car.

If your branch gets the chance go for a visit from Nedum. JMHO.

He even, poor lad, had a photo taken with me! *lol*
What a lovely story :-)

You're lucky it wasn't one of his team mates Dunney though. His intentions would have been equally good but he'd have inadvertently and clumsily tripped you and slammed you into your own car - another own goal :-D

What a lovely story :-)

You're lucky it wasn't one of his team mates Dunney though. His intentions would have been equally good but he'd have inadvertently and clumsily tripped you and slammed you into your own car - another own goal :-D
Awww come on. Dunney is my all time City hero. He was also lovely when I met him after a match a couple of years ago. :-)

Richards isn't City through and through like Nedum but he has our back and whilst his level of punditry is low, he's a fun character and a likeable bloke. Lescott didn't grow up a blue but he's a huge fan now. You can hear it when he's in the BT Sport commentary box - when Rodri scores in the CL final he just lets out a "Yesssssssssssssss". Unprofessional but excellent! Nedum is a lovely chap and a very intelligent guy. I don't know how he managed to play that game against us in 2012 for QPR! Same for Shauny, must have been so difficult going into that game thinking you might need something to stay up but that it would cost City the title.

As he's said, it was difficult, but a player's first loyalty has to be to the team mates of the team he's playing in. The more so when relegation is on the line. Also, he's admitted that he wanted to prove to Mancini that he was, in fact, a good player.
I would have expected nothing less from him. As with Frank when he played for us against Chelsea.

His book is a great read and I love him as a pundit. It is a crime that neither BT, Sky or MOTD haven't signed him up given his educated and eloquent style.
He was asked on a podcast about not being signed with the media said he had offers but wasn’t interested in being tied to one company

He was asked on a podcast about not being signed with the media said he had offers but wasn’t interested in being tied to one company

Yes he also said he doesn't like punditry on TV so much as he doesn't get enough time to explain his opinions in depth.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.