Nedum Onuoha thank you for your honesty.

Nedum attended our branch meeting last night. What a great session we had. He was honest, articulate, funny and serious.
But above all, knowledgeable and obviously a true, through and through Blue.

Plus a true gentleman. As I left he caught up with me as I walked back to my car and he opened the door for me, making sure I was ok. So what you may say but remember I am walking at half his speed, with a walking stick, so he could have just walked past me and carried on to his own car.

If your branch gets the chance go for a visit from Nedum. JMHO.

He even, poor lad, had a photo taken with me! *lol*
What? It looks like we have a "Mike/Ken/Deirdre" scenario playing out here.

His book is a great read and I love him as a pundit. It is a crime that neither BT, Sky or MOTD haven't signed him up given his educated and eloquent style.
That's probably why they haven't. Much too intelligent for the likes of Ratboy & Spitty et al. They have gone the banter route and doesn't match up with Nedum's style.

I bought his book. So I’ll see if he mentions it. Personally I feel Mancini did make a mistake but who am I to say? :-)

I liked Nedum even before last night and last night just consolidated my opinion of him. (Hero worship? :-) )
He did mention it, but I won't spoil it for you. If true, he was treated pretty harshly when he spoke about it at our OSC meeting last year. Come back and let me know what you think when you've read the book.

That's probably why they haven't. Much too intelligent for the likes of Ratboy & Spitty et al. They have gone the banter route and doesn't match up with Nedum's style.
Very true, I think it will show them up, when he actually comes up with reasoned, well thought out comments . Like Andy Morrison he is obviously very pro City but is also honest and will criticise us when justified.
As you say Nedum Onuoha wouldn't be a good fit for them as I don't think he would be prepared to follow the party line and peddle out the (often very poorly thought out) anti City bollocks that is the norm for so many so called 'experts' (both ex pros and journalists)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.