Nedum Onuoha

Didsbury Dave said:
ST Coleridge said:
You supplement this with vague assertions regarding 'tactical blunders', but that's palpably not what this particular thread is about.

"Vague assertions?" PMSL

I've been vocal about all his (many) blunders as and when they've happened all season!

-- Wed May 19, 2010 12:54 pm --

This is Didsbury Dad here.

It has come to my attention that our David has been getting a lot of attention for his forthright opinions about our manager.

I have asked him to leave the keyboard to me from now on and I will deal with any questions you have.

David gets a little, er, emotional about this issue you see. And he seems to think fancy words will solve things.

Me? I'd kick fuck out of the Italian twat and hang him from the Kippax by his puffy fucking scarf if I got my way.

Any of you lot want to join him?

dont take us for fools....your dave's Mum arent you :)

ST Coleridge said:
He wants to bum Mark Hughes, you see.

I'll ignore the childishness because it's amusing when the canonisers of Saint Bob bring this in.

I thought Hughes was a dick and was vocal about that. Do you realise it's possible to think both were poor appointments? Or is that more than you can cope with?

I was right about him...let's see about His Holiness, shall we?

Didsbury Dave said:
ST Coleridge said:
He wants to bum Mark Hughes, you see.

I'll ignore the childishness because it's amusing when the canonisers of Saint Bob bring this in.

I thought Hughes was a dick and was vocal about that. Do you realise it's possible to think both were poor appointments? Or is that more than you can cope with?

DD as I said earlier Mancini is the most accomplished manager that has ever arrived at City. How that can be construed as poor I dont know

I didn't realize the best manager's in the world were quite so desperate to manage Sunderland...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/31/sunderland-manager-roberto-mancini-steve-bruce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... teve-bruce</a>

Didsbury Dave said:
ST Coleridge said:
Er, I'd love to know the basis for this comment. And please don't say 'my dad told me'.

Who has spoken out? Ned & Stevie, because they don't get games. Sweep's dad (also very knowledgable, as far as dads go), because of wages. And, finally, Tevez, because of double training sessions (that never seemed to be mentioned in the Training reports of DH & others).

He can't play everyone, you know. Drop Toure for Neds, and you go and upset Toure.

In conclusion, you're right - Mancini is an awful bastard.

I didn't say they dislike him en masse. As said that's what worries me.

And I qualified that further down my post by saying I do not know that to be the case.

Read it again.

We're going round in circles now.

And don't fucking bring my Dad into this, he's a hard bastard you know and doesn't take kindly to namecalling on the internet.

Dave i respect your opinions and concerns about the current set up between management and players at the club but something is going to happen during the summer that will change your view on this matter and i hope will change your opinion........i can't say anymore but when the event happens you'll know what i'm talking about.
Remember we're a lot more proffesional about our buisness now and no stone will be left unturned to improve us as an outfit.
Hopefully there will be no more going around in circles and your views will change.........am i asking for miracles?
The club is going to improve year after year regardless of what you and i think about the approach there taking.
Come and sit in the positive chair for a change.....you never know you might like it?

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:

DD as I said earlier Mancini is the most accomplished manager that has ever arrived at City. How that can be construed as poor I dont know

"Mancini is the most accomplished manager that has ever arrived at City"

Blimey Robbieh, you sound just like him :)

robbieh said:
Didsbury Dave said:

The same way Scolari was poor appointment for Chelsea, or Ramos a poor one for Spurs.

Anyway, Sven was far far more accomplished when he arrived at City than Mancini currently is.

BillyShears said:
I didn't realize the best manager's in the world were quite so desperate to manage Sunderland...

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009/may/31/sunderland-manager-roberto-mancini-steve-bruce" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2009 ... teve-bruce</a>

its from a newspaper must be true then

Danamy said:
Dave i respect your opinions and concerns about the current set up between management and players at the club but something is going to happen during the summer that will change your view on this matter and i hope will change your opinion........i can't say anymore but when the event happens you'll know what i'm talking about.
Remember we're a lot more proffesional about our buisness now and no stone will be left unturned to improve us as an outfit.
Hopefully there will be no more going around in circles and your views will change.........am i asking for miracles?
The club is going to improve year after year regardless of what you and i think about the approach there taking.
Come and sit in the positive chair for a change.....you never know you might like it?

With respect, it's possible to be extremely positive about the future of the club, whilst still being highly sceptical of the manager.

As for this thing which is going to happen in the summer. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but there's nothing Mancini can do in the closed season which is going to make him a better manager, or change the perception many of us have of him. Only winning things will do that...<br /><br />-- Wed May 19, 2010 3:22 pm --<br /><br />
grim up north said:
BillyShears said:

its from a newspaper must be true then

What a compelling argument.

BillyShears said:
Danamy said:

With respect, it's possible to be extremely positive about the future of the club, whilst still being highly sceptical of the manager.

As for this thing which is going to happen in the summer. I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about, but there's nothing Mancini can do in the closed season which is going to make him a better manager, or change the perception many of us have of him. Only winning things will do that...

What if he sold his scarf, gained Uk citizenship, shaved his head and changed his name to Robert Mann?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.