Nedum signs new contract

Up there with best news of the summer.
I can see nedum being our captain in years to come.
The lad bleeds blue blood and that is exactly what we need :)

S.E.H said:
Dont get me wrong fellow blues, im happy Nedum's signed this contract, and he does have the potential to be a good player, but I just dont understand all the hype. People are saying getting Nedum on a new deal is more important than Kolo, Tevez, Barry, Ade etc, WHY?!?!

If anything, Nedum can now learn from a proper CB than the likes of Dunne.

CTID

You're fairly new round here aren't you? Word of advice, please don't say anything negative about Ireland or Onouha.

Just got in from work & personally think this is better news than signing Toure.
I really feel it's vital that we keep a core of academy players, to prove to the next batch that there is a future here - if they are good enough.
Last thing I want is to turn into Chelsea, where SWP, let alone acadamy players, cant even get a look in.
Acadamy players keep the club in touch with the fans - we all feel a sense of pride when an academy graduate takes to the field.

Fab news. He's good now and will be amazing after a season or two of regular first team action. Can't see Dunne or Richards being in the team before him. All depends on whether Vinnie will play CB as first choice alongside Kolo.

Good news. He's a very good back up if we get Lescott in. I just have a doubt that he will be a very good player but hope I'm proven wrong.

S.E.H said:
Dont get me wrong fellow blues, im happy Nedum's signed this contract, and he does have the potential to be a good player, but I just dont understand all the hype. People are saying getting Nedum on a new deal is more important than Kolo, Tevez, Barry, Ade etc, WHY?!?!

If anything, Nedum can now learn from a proper CB than the likes of Dunne.

CTID

Fuck off, you couldnt even back your own judgement of a player and have folded like a novice with a pair of aces.

Banned Tosspot said:
Good news. He's a very good back up if we get Lescott in. I just have a doubt that he will be a very good player but hope I'm proven wrong.

imo,i think you will be and now we have toure a true ball blaying creative centre back if ever there was 1,i dont really think we need lesscot.

I aint gona argue if we get him cause yeh he is a good player,but i think with ned and micah,i think we have more than enough cover,and i

forgot about dunne,mind think he will go,i have to say wouldent shed any tears about dunney,but that is one guy i will never slag of

superblue91 said:
Banned Tosspot said:

imo,i think you will be and now we have toure a true ball blaying creative centre back if ever there was 1,i dont really think we need lesscot.

I aint gona argue if we get him cause yeh he is a good player,but i think with ned and micah,i think we have more than enough cover,and i

forgot about dunne,mind think he will go,i have to say wouldent shed any tears about dunney,but that is one guy i will never slag of

Damming with faint praise i see.

bluealf said:
superblue91 said:

Damming with faint praise i see.

ohh no not you again,,lol,,,,,no i really apreciate what dunney has done for us the past 8-9 years he has been with us,i personally just think

you need a little more if u wana be part of the big 4,,,my god that rymes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.