Negative players or negative tactics...

de niro said:
robbieh said:
I know you are supposed to a big noise mod or something but please stop with this Mourinho crap. Madrid are sending out SOS signals to him as you type your ill informed nonsense. And the fact that he has yet to win La Liga will be just up his street especially as he has unfinished business with Barca.

And apart from all that RM is doing fine with a whole load of players bought by your hero Hughes.
what the fuck has the mod thing got to do with my opinion of the jose rumour?

can i not have a say on this?
bob has fucked our season with his italian style football, we are no better off than we were with hughes, we dont have the player to carry out his instructions, i would say its not his fault but it is, he should have bought that type of player in jan. if he keeps the job and sees to it in the summer then he'll do for me, i like him.

now you go ahead with your "ill informed nonsense"

so your saying he had the oppurtunity to buy players he wanted but couldnt be bothered? and if you look at the table we are better off than under hughes, also mentioning the jose thing a million times is a bit tedious

hilts said:
BillyShears said:
It really is beginning to look like that. Hence I asked the question about whether the players are a little "negative" at times.

We looked nervous for the first 45 against Chelsea, and same for the first 45 today. I think we were much the same the first 45 against Stoke too.

That's what is so frustrating...

thought mancini was restricted today, rsc and vieira couldnt do a full 90 mins and swp played okay for england and johnson had a quite game at chelsea hence the team selection, he changed it and it worked so i cant see how he can be blamed for anything today

I'm not blaming Mancini to be honest. I just think whether it's team selection, or tactics, or a combination of the two, we are struggling to start matches at the right tempo, which is giving impetus to our opposition.

de niro said:
bob has fucked our season with his italian style football, we are no better off than we were with hughes, we dont have the player to carry out his instructions, i would say its not his fault but it is, he should have bought that type of player in jan. if he keeps the job and sees to it in the summer then he'll do for me, i like him.

that is so bad it's untrue.

;)

de niro said:
robbieh said:
I know you are supposed to a big noise mod or something but please stop with this Mourinho crap. Madrid are sending out SOS signals to him as you type your ill informed nonsense. And the fact that he has yet to win La Liga will be just up his street especially as he has unfinished business with Barca.

And apart from all that RM is doing fine with a whole load of players bought by your hero Hughes.

I've just looked at the table, I can't see how you conclude our season is fucked, I suspect it would have been fucked if Bob hadn't improved our defence though, you can't expect your forwards to score three or four every week in order to gain points.

He identified a couple of midfielders to get in the transfer window, we didn't get them which is either down to Cooke/Marwood pissing about and leaving it too late or simply that their clubs didn't want to deal in January.

de niro said:

If he fucked it up any more we'd be in a title race.

Has anyone watched Mariga? Wonder how he might have fit in with this team.

hilts said:
de niro said:

so your saying he had the oppurtunity to buy players he wanted but couldnt be bothered? and if you look at the table we are better off than under hughes, also mentioning the jose thing a million times is a bit tedious

ok take jose out of it.

do you honestly think bob is here for 3 and a half years?

de niro said:
hilts said:

ok take jose out of it.

do you honestly think bob is here for 3 and a half years?

i was replying to your points which you obviously cant defend, i have no idea how long he is here for and neither have you, the length of his tenure isnt the topic of this thread

BillyShears said:
hilts said:
thought mancini was restricted today, rsc and vieira couldnt do a full 90 mins and swp played okay for england and johnson had a quite game at chelsea hence the team selection, he changed it and it worked so i cant see how he can be blamed for anything today

I'm not blaming Mancini to be honest. I just think whether it's team selection, or tactics, or a combination of the two, we are struggling to start matches at the right tempo, which is giving impetus to our opposition.

It's a quandary that's for sure, if you had asked me to predict the side prior to kick off then i would have picked exactly what Bob picked.

I do think the main tactic Bob employs when we are awayn is to try and keep things tight first half whilst working out their weaknesses in order to exploit in second half. As I said earlier as bad as we were in the first half Shay had fuck all to do bar pick the ball out of the net.

We had enough second half chances to win the game at a canter but you can't cater for RSC and SWP missing 2 absolute sitters in the first 5 mins of the second half.

Just like as at Chelsea we could have quite easily won this game comfortably by 2 or 3 goals and we would have been lauding Bob's tactics in soaking up the first half preesure.

Maybe we just aren't good enough quite yet to go out when away and dominate from the first whistle.

I am happy and think we are well on the way to finishing 4th quite comfortably, Fulham will be knackered next week and they like to play football and their pitch won't be like a cabbage patch.

de niro said:
Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
Rubbish...... hughes would of lost that game, didn't have the balls to make the big shouts.......his start up team is the same one which would finnish a game.

would'nt have needed the "big shouts" we would have been out of sight.

PMSL.

moomba said:
de niro said:

If he fucked it up any more we'd be in a title race.

Has anyone watched Mariga? Wonder how he might have fit in with this team.

i feel for bob as he must know the players who are out there that he could well do with, where was the research as to availablility, if his players could not be got in jan why make a change, if bob is the man then we should have waited till summer to sack hughes. then in comes bob, with dosh to buy who he wants.
that would have dangerous though cos hughes may just have succeded and we would'nt want that now would we.

jose is on his way, it just makes sense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.