Negative players or negative tactics...

de niro said:
lets cut to the chase, hughes/bobby/viera/ aj, we are fucking it up good and proper, we have the chance of a lifetime and we are making a mess of it.
if we make the top 4 it will be more luck than judgement.

i just hope we learn from it in readiness for next season when jose comes.

pmsl, you love it don't you Bill, getting too easy to spot now though.

;p

Marvin said:
It's the midfield that's the problem.

Vieira did well when he came on, but can he do it over 90 mins
Spot on, we've assembled a squad devoid of ball players. I also question the overall mentality of the group, after watching us play up against the glamour sides all season it was no surprise whatsoever to see us second to everything today.

Rammy Blue said:
de niro said:
lets cut to the chase, hughes/bobby/viera/ aj, we are fucking it up good and proper, we have the chance of a lifetime and we are making a mess of it.
if we make the top 4 it will be more luck than judgement.

i just hope we learn from it in readiness for next season when jose comes.

;p
you and i both know we'll be lucky to finish 4th, AND jose will be here next season.

de niro said:
Rammy Blue said:

;p
you and i both know we'll be lucky to finish 4th, AND jose will be here next season.
I know you are supposed to a big noise mod or something but please stop with this Mourinho crap. Madrid are sending out SOS signals to him as you type your ill informed nonsense. And the fact that he has yet to win La Liga will be just up his street especially as he has unfinished business with Barca.

And apart from all that RM is doing fine with a whole load of players bought by your hero Hughes.

JOGAMIGMOG said:
Mancini should give his half-time team-talk BEFORE the game. Simples! ;)

It really is beginning to look like that. Hence I asked the question about whether the players are a little "negative" at times.

We looked nervous for the first 45 against Chelsea, and same for the first 45 today. I think we were much the same the first 45 against Stoke too.

That's what is so frustrating...

robbieh said:
de niro said:
I know you are supposed to a big noise mod or something but please stop with this Mourinho crap. Madrid are sending out SOS signals to him as you type your ill informed nonsense. And the fact that he has yet to win La Liga will be just up his street especially as he has unfinished business with Barca.

And apart from all that RM is doing fine with a whole load of players bought by your hero Hughes.
what the fuck has the mod thing got to do with my opinion of the jose rumour?

can i not have a say on this?
bob has fucked our season with his italian style football, we are no better off than we were with hughes, we dont have the player to carry out his instructions, i would say its not his fault but it is, he should have bought that type of player in jan. if he keeps the job and sees to it in the summer then he'll do for me, i like him.

now you go ahead with your "ill informed nonsense"

BillyShears said:
JOGAMIGMOG said:
Mancini should give his half-time team-talk BEFORE the game. Simples! ;)

It really is beginning to look like that. Hence I asked the question about whether the players are a little "negative" at times.

We looked nervous for the first 45 against Chelsea, and same for the first 45 today. I think we were much the same the first 45 against Stoke too.

That's what is so frustrating...

thought mancini was restricted today, rsc and vieira couldnt do a full 90 mins and swp played okay for england and johnson had a quite game at chelsea hence the team selection, he changed it and it worked so i cant see how he can be blamed for anything today

de niro said:
what the fuck has the mod thing got to do with my opinion of the jose rumour?

can i not have a say on this?
bob has fucked our season with his italian style football, we are no better off than we were with hughes, we dont have the player to carry out his instructions, i would say its not his fault but it is, he should have bought that type of player in jan. if he keeps the job and sees to it in the summer then he'll do for me, i like him.

now you go ahead with your "ill informed nonsense"

Carfeful Bill.... the girls on here get upset easily.... (nowt to do with your post RobbieH)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.