Negative players or negative tactics...

BillyShears said:
That was your response to my OP. I've no problem with you disagreeing with whether or not Mancini got his tactics wrong. I'm entitled to my opinion as your entitled to yours. But invective and postings like the above serve no purpose whatsoever, other than to needlessly wind up posters who don't agree with you. In that sense you succeeded up to a point.

Now that is hillarious.

Nice one Billyshears

It will be very interesting to see what Mancini does when Adebayor is available again. Presumably he will play and Tevez is undroppable, so do we go 4-4-2? I hope so.

It's the midfield that's the problem.

Vieira did well when he came on, but can he do it over 90 mins

moomba said:
simon23 said:
Moomba....i have a lot of respect for your opinons but this has nothing to do with the sacking of MH.....i can see the arguements why MH had to go whether i agree with it or not....but now you are wrong

Im talking about present performances and since Mancini took over they have generally been poor (even in the games we have won). All you have to do is look at the way bellamy, tevez and swp are running the arses off to try and get the ball and the way they are throwing themselves into stupid challenges.

MH is in the past.....

RM is now and we are playing badly.....

We're racking up points at a greater rate than our rivals, if our tactics aren't working and we can still do that then I'm happy.

Were not going to win like Barcelona just yet.

spurs won this weekend, liverpool play tomorrow (and will probably win) and villa drew.....so how are we racking up points quicker than our rivals?

BillyShears said:
Immaculate Pasta said:
And so am i on "blue fucking moon". You said our tactics were negative, i pointed out that they weren't. Simples.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Negative tactics?

Do you arseholes realise we could of won that game 5 or 6-1 today with the chances we had?

That was your response to my OP. I've no problem with you disagreeing with whether or not Mancini got his tactics wrong. I'm entitled to my opinion as your entitled to yours. But invective and postings like the above serve no purpose whatsoever, other than to needlessly wind up posters who don't agree with you. In that sense you succeeded up to a point.

I'm more than happy to discuss the points I've raised in this thread.

Couple of pictures for you Billy Ireland.

Copyrighted_Image_Reuse_Prohibited_40353.jpg

pot-kettle-black.jpg

moomba said:
simon23 said:
Moomba....i have a lot of respect for your opinons but this has nothing to do with the sacking of MH.....i can see the arguements why MH had to go whether i agree with it or not....but now you are wrong

Im talking about present performances and since Mancini took over they have generally been poor (even in the games we have won). All you have to do is look at the way bellamy, tevez and swp are running the arses off to try and get the ball and the way they are throwing themselves into stupid challenges.

MH is in the past.....

RM is now and we are playing badly.....

We're racking up points at a greater rate than our rivals, if our tactics aren't working and we can still do that then I'm happy.

Were not going to win like Barcelona just yet.

I actually agree with that to a certain extent. Spurs, Liverpool, and Villa would still rather be in our position, and we are still one of, if not the toughest team to beat in the league...4th is still ours to chuck away, no doubt about it.

simon23 said:
spurs won this weekend, liverpool play tomorrow (and will probably win) and villa drew.....so how are we racking up points quicker than our rivals?

Please tell me you're not serious.

lets cut to the chase, hughes/bobby/viera/ aj, we are fucking it up good and proper, we have the chance of a lifetime and we are making a mess of it.
if we make the top 4 it will be more luck than judgement.

i just hope we learn from it in readiness for next season when jose comes.

de niro said:
lets cut to the chase, hughes/bobby/viera/ aj, we are fucking it up good and proper, we have the chance of a lifetime and we are making a mess of it.
if we make the top 4 it will be more luck than judgement.

i just hope we learn from it in readiness for next season when jose comes.

How many clarkies have you pulled tonight bill? :D

good result today i have us down for 5 points over 3 games 1 down 4 to go anything else is a bonus

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.