Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

The key is Pelegrini and how much he can get from these players.

Hopefully we are the club he has been waiting for to really excel

Exciting season ahead but not without doubts.....

ManCitizens. said:
Mike D said:
Proelia said:
Already posted the same comment in another thread ya twunt

Just because we're not all rubbing c*cks together thinking that we've made the coupe of the close season does not mean that your right and he's wrong. Grow up its called having an opinion and some of us don't share each others.

I'll ask again, if we signed Mandzukic and Dante last summer would you have been happy?

Wouldn't bother mate he just moans

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:

It's not unreasonable to think that a group of players operating under a regime and management style that they resent will function at 70% effectiveness maximum. Change the approach to one more suited to coaching, mentoring and leading, and you can achieve an increase in collective performance levels beyond what the individuals themselves believe. I think the effect of that together with these excellent new signings makes for a fresh and exciting season ahead. Can't wait.

Mike D said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
ManCitizens. said:
Who do you think scored more last season, Negredo, Benzema or Higuain?

Negredo probably started and played more games for Sevilla that the other 2 both at Madrid.

And just remind me again who is the better side Seville or Madrid ? How many games would Negrado have got at Madrid ?

All the reports coming out of Spain are this guy are one week he's a world beater the next he's a carthorse. The proof of this comes from why he isn't a regular in the Spanish team on a regular basis considering the poor form of Torres you'd expect anyone worth there salt to be nailing down there place. At 28 years old time is not on his side, in Spain they call Pellgrini the engineer in Spain but he'll need to be a magician to sort this one out.

-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:22 pm --

shawgorbie said:
Mike D said:
Absolutely gutted, a big mistake signing this guy not what wanted or needed. I know the happy clappers are all jumping with glee thinking we've signed another Michu big difference is we're not Swansea and this plank cost us £20mil.

But I guess the days of us signing the top draws in europe are behind us and these days it seems to be quality rather than quality. So tops off group hugs and lets all party like its close season 2009 all over again.
Don't know much about negredo or whether he's a 'plank' but after reading that I do know someone who is a plank

I got crucified for having that opinion and not being pleased with Negredo everyone else here calls me crazy and thinks we should become robots and fall head over heels over signings who I don't believe make us much better I rather see an up and coming youngster at that spot

ManCitizens. said:
Mike D said:
Proelia said:
Already posted the same comment in another thread ya twunt

Just because we're not all rubbing c*cks together thinking that we've made the coupe of the close season does not mean that your right and he's wrong. Grow up its called having an opinion and some of us don't share each others.

I'll ask again, if we signed Mandzukic and Dante last summer would you have been happy?

At £15mil for the pair you can't really have to many complaints.

1961_vintage said:

It's not unreasonable to think that a group of players operating under a regime and management style that they resent will function at 70% effectiveness maximum. Change the approach to one more suited to coaching, mentoring and leading, and you can achieve an increase in collective performance levels beyond what the individuals themselves believe. I think the effect of that together with these excellent new signings makes for a fresh and exciting season ahead. Can't wait.
We have 2nd place behind Chelsea written all over us.

MCC said:
1961_vintage said:

We have 2nd place behind Chelsea written all over us.
Chelsea have the weakest back four from City United Spurs and themselves.

Mike D said:
ManCitizens. said:
Mike D said:

At £15mil for the pair you can't really have to many complaints.

Yet you can complain about a player that scored more than any other player in La Liga bar the three that would cost more than £50m? This includes more goals than Soldado, Higuain, Benzema and Villa.

Proven goal scorer in a side with a multitude of creative options.

Potential to be a great signing. How many of you blamed last season on "poor finishing"? Here's your finisher.

Only thing I know is that one more pass shit will finally fucking end.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.