Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

ManCitizens. said:
Mike D said:
ManCitizens. said:
I'll ask again, if we signed Mandzukic and Dante last summer would you have been happy?

At £15mil for the pair you can't really have to many complaints.

Yet you can complain about a player that scored more than any other player in La Liga bar the three that would cost more than £50m? This includes more goals than Soldado, Higuain, Benzema and Villa.

Dzeko was a 30 goal scorer before he came here.

It's more about fitting our system than how many goals he scored in a different system. I'll wait to see him actually play for us before getting excited or discouraged.

How can this guy replace stellar names like Ballotelli and Tevez?

Well one on hand he needs to score two goals and not chin the manager befor Xmas and on the other he needs to not fuck off playing golf for six because he can't be arsed warming up in front of three thousand away fans who spent a fortune going to support him.

The jury is out.

Blue Haze said:
ManCitizens. said:
Mike D said:
At £15mil for the pair you can't really have to many complaints.

Yet you can complain about a player that scored more than any other player in La Liga bar the three that would cost more than £50m? This includes more goals than Soldado, Higuain, Benzema and Villa.

Dzeko was a 30 goal scorer before he came here.

It's more about fitting our system than how many goals he scored in a different system. I'll wait to see him actually play for us before getting excited or discouraged.
Bravo. Some people just don't get this. Posting all these rankings and other useless crap like it means something.

Amazing that people are slagging a new signing off before he's pulled on the shirt, and decided we will be playing for second or third place this season.

Sometimes you can't always get the so called best in the world, and there aren't that many Falco, cavini's etc around. We have no god given right to have first pick on any player.

A mix of players with different qualities make a team and manager to blend it together. Give the new manager a chance to put his team and new signings together with those already here.

Two biologists put a grasshopper on a table -
"Look " says one " when I clap my hands the grasshopper jumps "
He claps his hands- the insect leaps !
"Now watch this " he says to his colleague " when I pull its legs off and clap my hands it doesn't move"
Pulls legs off - claps hands - no response.
"That proves without question , that the grasshopper hears through its legs"!
Some posters on here remind me of this.

Bodicoteblue said:
Two biologists put a grasshopper on a table -
"Look " says one " when I clap my hands the grasshopper jumps "
He claps his hands- the insect leaps !
"Now watch this " he says to his colleague " when I pull its legs off and clap my hands it doesn't move"
Pulls legs off - claps hands - no response.
"That proves without question , that the grasshopper hears through its legs"!
Some posters on here remind me of this.

Superb!

Rodney Marsh's Hair said:
swblue7 said:
buzzin about this signing

Me too. The guy scores goals, he knows where the net is has a great left foot and is a team player.

I'm so sick of these Johnny Come Lately's who expect bloody marquee record breaking signings every deal we complete. If you've followed City for the past 41 years you'll appreciate where we are right now and where we've come from.

Negredo is a great signing for the club and I hope everyone gets behind him. For Christ's sake.......STOP MOANING!!!!!
Totally agree. Get quite sick of these moaners whinging at every move the club makes. It's actually beginning to detract from the enjoyment of what is an excellent transfer window and the most exciting phase of our development. So come on chaps, support the club and be thankful that all this is happening to us and not another club that the Sheikh could have bought.

Negredo is a pure 9 striker, I follow La Liga and I can tell that he will be a great player for the club. Last season he scored 31 goals in 42 matches, and we are talking about La Liga, not a random european football league.
Be patient and believe in what Pellegrini is doing, he knows him better than you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.