Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

BibbyBlue85 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Another big lump up front, we need to sell Dzeko now to balance it out. If Negredo is that good why is he behind a struggling Torres, an aging, injury prone Villa and an average Soldado in the spain squad

You've clearly not seen much of Negredo. Do some research before passing comment on a player you know fuck all about

Del Bosque picks the 3 players I mentioned ahead of Negredo. How do you explain that?

Georgian Maestro said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Another big lump up front, we need to sell Dzeko now to balance it out. If Negredo is that good why is he behind a struggling Torres, an aging, injury prone Villa and an average Soldado in the spain squad

You've clearly not seen much of Negredo. Do some research before passing comment on a player you know fuck all about

Del Bosque picks the 3 players I mentioned ahead of Negredo. How do you explain that?

Explain why scott parker won player of the year, Richards can't get in the England team and Rooney got one yellow card last year.

eddiemarin09 said:
bluetrue said:
eddiemarin09 said:
THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST SENSIBLE POST IN THIS WHOLE THREAD FOR THOSE THAT CALLED ME STUPID FOR NOT WANTING TO NEGREDO THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY

Caps lock stuck on? Or are you just a dickhead?
NO IM SHOUTING

You'll wake the neighbours you dick

Georgian Maestro said:
BibbyBlue85 said:
Georgian Maestro said:

And how many England managers have bi-passed Richards ??? Means fuck all,but down to someones taste in a player,irrespective of how good they are for their clubs !!!<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm --<br /><br />
Barcon said:
Georgian Maestro said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

Explain why scott parker won player of the year, Richards can't get in the England team and Rooney got one yellow card last year.

Great minds think alike.No pleasing some fuckers !!

oakiecokie said:
Georgian Maestro said:
BibbyBlue85 said:

And how many England managers have bi-passed Richards ??? Means fuck all,but down to someones taste in a player,irrespective of how good they are for their clubs !!!

-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm --

Barcon said:
Georgian Maestro said:

Great minds think alike.No pleasing some fuckers !!

Maybe when they'r older, their brains will hold as much knowledge as ours oakie. Until then, just laugh at them.

Looking forward to the pre-season games later on to see how we use Negredo.

Looks like the team is going to play higher up the pitch with more intensity from the midfield and forwards, but what about the forwards themselves and the shape in midfield. That as yet is a mystery to be revealed

BibbyBlue85 said:
eddiemarin09 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST SENSIBLE POST IN THIS WHOLE THREAD FOR THOSE THAT CALLED ME STUPID FOR NOT WANTING TO NEGREDO THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY

Stop fucking shouting you bellend

Oh and you both talk shit
Well said.

-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:13 pm --

Barcon said:
eddiemarin09 said:
bluetrue said:
Caps lock stuck on? Or are you just a dickhead?
NO IM SHOUTING

Well fuck off then.
Pmsl.<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:15 pm --<br /><br />
Georgian Maestro said:

Did you not get enough attention last time you posted this? Or as a child.

Georgian Maestro said:

Villa,soldado and negredo are all better then torres, del bosque just likes to fap over a past it torres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.