Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

Great stuff, been doing my garden all day and bluemoon does not disappoint.

Pelli say's he is good then he is good imo.

I'll start my armchairing when i'm drunk and he has done sod all for 90% of the season :D

Rejoice, rejoice :D

Barcon said:
oakiecokie said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Del Bosque picks the 3 players I mentioned ahead of Negredo. How do you explain that?

And how many England managers have bi-passed Richards ??? Means fuck all,but down to someones taste in a player,irrespective of how good they are for their clubs !!!

-- Wed Jul 17, 2013 10:09 pm --

Barcon said:
Explain why scott parker won player of the year, Richards can't get in the England team and Rooney got one yellow card last year.

Great minds think alike.No pleasing some fuckers !!

Maybe when they'r older, their brains will hold as much knowledge as ours oakie. Until then, just laugh at them.

If some of these "brain-deads" would do a little bit more homework (like they are used to at school) instead of slagging off a player until they`ve actually seen him contribute something (or not) to the team,then I wish they`d just shut the fuck up.
Everyones entitled to an opinion and if its different than mime,well thats OK.
But to spout drivel just for the fucking sake of it ... AAAAAAAAAAAArrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhh.

He did score 25 goals last season in La Liga but also started 36 matches out of their whole 38 in the league.

Will he start 36 matches here in PL? If he will probably he will score over 20 again.

But it is more likely (if we keep Dzeko&Agüero) that he wont even start 20 league matches.

Rotation between attackers will be a big question just like it was under Mancini and we had problems with it, like not finding the best position (Balo), or played strikers in the wrong way (Dzeko), and not finding a real great partnership, maybe only Agüero/Tevez duo worked, but often the subs helped out.

Hope that was only down to Mancini' inability to bring the best out of his 4 attackers.

Only 20 million for someone with a Goal record of one in every two games throughout his professional career. Sounds like good business to me.

Gotta partner him with Kun from the start, (of the season) for me.

Dzeko 3rd choice (at best)

eddiemarin09 said:
Georgian Maestro said:
Another big lump up front, we need to sell Dzeko now to balance it out. If Negredo is that good why is he behind a struggling Torres, an aging, injury prone Villa and an average Soldado in the spain squad
THIS IS BY FAR THE MOST SENSIBLE POST IN THIS WHOLE THREAD FOR THOSE THAT CALLED ME STUPID FOR NOT WANTING TO NEGREDO THINK ABOUT IT THIS WAY

Eddie has Negredo shagged your missus?

Didn't realise Pellegrini briefly coached Negredo when Real bought him back off Almeria before selling him to Sevilla. Its nice to see us do some low-key effective business unlike Moyes whose seeing his name a lot of the tabloids recently, can't wait for the season to start!

I hope the lad does well but I have to say I am a bit underwhelmed. First we were getting rvp then falcao then cavani and isco but we end up with negrado. Hmm part of me thinks this is arsenal like transfer. His addition wont be worrying squads like Chelsea Munich real barca or Psg IMO and I thought we were looking for progress in Europe. Just saying I'm a bit underwhelmed hope he excels and I am sure he will be better than dzeko

It seems Dzeko may spend the majority of season on the bench.

Winner winner chicken dinner. I stuck 20 quid on him joining weeks ago at 4-1 so that more than covers my loss on isco. Result!

Welcome aboard al.

Lets all have a tapas, negredo, silva, navas ya ya ya ya

bondsman said:
I hope the lad does well but I have to say I am a bit underwhelmed. First we were getting rvp then falcao then cavani and isco but we end up with negrado. Hmm part of me thinks this is arsenal like transfer. His addition wont be worrying squads like Chelsea Munich real barca or Psg IMO and I thought we were looking for progress in Europe. Just saying I'm a bit underwhelmed hope he excels and I am sure he will be better than dzeko

He scored 3 goals less than Falcao last season with Falcao scoring 4 more penalty goals. And all that while one played for mid table team and other for team that finished 3rd and won Copa del Rey beating Madrid.

You'd probably like Falcao more so you can brag to your rag mates but 3 goals less for odd 20 millions less and half of the wages doesn't look like bad business, isn't it.

And let me not start about Cavani, the other flavour of the "month"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.