Negredo allegedly signed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Negredo just signed

MCFC BOB said:
MadchesterCity said:
Shit news day with Bale linked to rags and Aguero to Madrid.
Neither of these transfers will happen.
if the rags get a decent amount of money for Rooney I can see them going for Bale.
I can't see Aguero to Real though, I know a footballers word does not really count for much but Aguero does seem to still hold fond memories of his time Athletico and he has said he would never play for Real due to this.

ManCitizens. said:
Mike D said:
ManCitizens. said:
I'll ask again, if we signed Mandzukic and Dante last summer would you have been happy?

At £15mil for the pair you can't really have to many complaints.

Yet you can complain about a player that scored more than any other player in La Liga bar the three that would cost more than £50m? This includes more goals than Soldado, Higuain, Benzema and Villa.

Goals are not everything that makes a player. The reason I think that this is a bad buy are the reports that are coming out about this guy are mixed to say the least, if you read the scouting report posted earlier that pretty much epitomises what we are getting. He is a very erratic player world beater one week a donkey the next. He very much like Dzeko too much in some ways only Dzeko is 3 years younger.

We are paying a lot of money for someone who has never really set the world alight or ever likely to? If I am being honest I hope he fails this medical today.

Mike D said:
ManCitizens. said:
Mike D said:

Yet you can complain about a player that scored more than any other player in La Liga bar the three that would cost more than £50m? This includes more goals than Soldado, Higuain, Benzema and Villa.

Goals are not everything that makes a player. The reason I think that this is a bad buy are the reports that are coming out about this guy are mixed to say the least, if you read the scouting report posted earlier that pretty much epitomises what we are getting. He is a very erratic player world beater one week a donkey the next. He very much like Dzeko too much in some ways only Dzeko is 3 years younger.

We are paying a lot of money for someone who has never really set the world alight or ever likely to? If I am being honest I hope he fails this medical today.

From the reports he`s fuck all like Dzeko !!!!
The report say that he`s a hard working player (defo not a Dzeko type),uses his weight to good advatage (defo not a Dzeko type),can move quickly into goal scoring positions (not a Dzeko type) blah,blah,blah !!
Get my drift ??

Sounds like a great player, he was only 3 behind Falcao last year! Nearly all of his goals were made by Navas too so no brainer. Welcome to Manchester Alvaro!

Some pathetic people on here, 'dissapointed' at signing a guy who scored 25 goals in 36 games in liga BBVA last season with 31 from all competitions (in 42 games). I think Pellegrini knows what he's doing - he's worked in that league and seen him playing for sevilla. Have some faith!

Jnr Kisby said:
Some pathetic people on here, 'dissapointed' at signing a guy who scored 25 goals in 36 games in liga BBVA last season with 31 from all competitions (in 42 games). I think Pellegrini knows what he's doing - he's worked in that league and seen him playing for sevilla. Have some faith!

I`d prefer to call them Muppets !!

Good signing, I'm happy

I suppose we have been spoilt with marquee singnings lately

Related but unrelated, did anybody know that Sevilla's president has been in prison since 2011 for embezzlement?

Mike D said:
ManCitizens. said:
Mike D said:

2qc3vi0.gif

I think this is a great signing . I watch a lot of Spanish football and Seville are on live most weeks
He is a hard working centre forward ,quick ,decent in the air, hard to knock of the ball and has a great shot.
Welcome to City Alvaro

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.