Negredo Injury

Mantel said:

exactly, I fear the season is going to start far to soon for us, some players away until early August, some returning later this week, only a couple of signings (both of which replace a player leaving or not contributing), and now Negredo injured. With our early fixtures being pretty tough and other teams, Chelsea and Liverpool buying like mad we could get a slow start.

sam-caddick said:
I think we could end up going into the new season with just Dzeko and Jovetic as our fully fit strikers.

Sergio for me needs a month off at least just to let his body recover from a few years of bad injuries, if we rush him back I fear we could see him have another injury hit season.

Would not mind that tbh.

Jovetic like aguero plays best behind an out and out striker IMO. When they played together last season, there were glimpses that the combination would work well. Give aguero as much as time as possible to get his mojo back

With aguero looking like he is atm this is really worrying news. Anyone think we could be in the market for a new striker?

grunge said:
I'll probably get slated for this but this could be a prime time for Guidetti to step up and try to prove all his doubters wrong. I just get a feeling he's not recovered properly himself.

Yes definately time and an opportunity for Guidetti to step up and hopefully take his chance

brummie blue said:
Mantel said:

exactly, I fear the season is going to start far to soon for us, some players away until early August, some returning later this week, only a couple of signings (both of which replace a player leaving or not contributing), and now Negredo injured. With our early fixtures being pretty tough and other teams, Chelsea and Liverpool buying like mad we could get a slow start.

You had a slow start last season though didn't you? I remember people on hear saying "As long as we finish in the top four I don't mind"

So I wouldn't be too fussed about a slow start...

You guys are like a big ass space ship, when the engines are just turned on, the ship doesn't move much, its a good 10 mins before you've even moved. BUT once you get going... fuck me... there's no stopping you. So, like I said, nothing to be worried about.

No worries, we can play 1 striker if need be. Surely one of Dzeko or Aguero will always be fit to play as the lone striker. Yaya can play further forward, remember...

I would like to say "chance for Guidetti" but he has been back from his latest absence for well over half a year now and still doesn't look close to how he was before the leg-eating virus he had.

LoveCity said:
No worries, we can play 1 striker if need be. Surely one of Dzeko or Aguero will always be fit to play as the lone striker. Yaya can play further forward, remember...

I would like to say "chance for Guidetti" but he has been back from his latest absence for well over half a year now and still doesn't look close to how he was before the leg-eating virus he had.
remember that Brazilian winger with a withered leg - "Garrincha Guidetti"!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.