Negredo

Blue Smarties said:
Quite ironic how he was the one I wasn't too fussed about if we signed or not and now he's the one I'm most excited about seeing in competitive games. Looks like an awesome player, I had a look on Twitter during the game and a lot of neutral fans were saying the same thing (as well as a Sunderland fan who has lumped on for him to be get 20+ goals and us to win the league).

He,s not Cavani,Messi,Falcao or Ibra............but hes ours. :)

Can pass well. (see that outside boot cross to Dzeko @South China)
Great pace. (see the speed at which he ran to keep the ball off the line @South China)
Good runner off the line. (see @Sunderland)

I'm excited to see him feature regularly. We could have a winner on our hands.

Len Rum said:
Looked good in the first half today,faded a bit in the second, maybe a fitness issue.

The same can be said for many of our players during pre season, it's all about building up fitness for the new campaign.

Apart from Milner... that guy is like the terminator...

A lot has been said about signing players approaching their late 20s but we're getting Negredo, Fernandinho and Navas at the peak of their powers, and Negredo is a very smart striker which you could see from his intelligent runs today. He will miss chances though, his conversion rate is similar (slightly better in the last two seasons) to Dzeko's. Aguero, Negredo, Silva and Navas in the same team could be really something.

[bigimg]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BQMiK7eCIAA-Ftk.jpg:large[/bigimg]

Len Rum said:
Looked good in the first half today,faded a bit in the second, maybe a fitness issue.
Was a personnel issue IMO
Silva came off for nasri who just doesn't move the ball quick enough.
First half we moved quickly down the pitch, with negredo running in behind and into the channels. There was no room for him second half as our build up play allowed Sunderland to get more men behind the ball meaning they defended deeper, ultimately reducing the space in behind.

The passing between nasri and Clichy pisses me off no end. When we're in advanced positions and neither look to put a ball in, it always ends up back in defence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.