Negredo

Really liked his performance yesterday. Can't wait for him to be fully match fit and up to speed.
I won't say anything re Dzeko

Other than he is fucking gash

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:
Really liked his performance yesterday. Can't wait for him to be fully match fit and up to speed.

Other than he is fucking gash

You are pathetic.

Negredo's post match interview is now available on the OS.

All of the strikers at the club, if you include Jovetic as a striker, offer something different from each other and that gives us a wide range of options across the front line. It also allows us to keep players fresh throughout the season without, as we did last year, seemingly forfeiting competitions we felt were less valuable than others. I see no reason whatsoever with the options in the squad now that we cannot make a significant effort in every competition. Central defence is the only arguable area that I can see although there are arguments for cover from other players.

The difficulty, as always with rotation, is maintaining the motivation of the squad. Strong man management and determined players are the right mix to avoid the issue. I would definitely rather have the four we now have than the four we had last year given the probability of rotation; no matter how much I loved Balo he was someone who needed managing and, though I grew to dislike Carlos, he was another who needed too much attention from above.

St Helens Blue (Exiled) said:

"other than he is fucking gash""

And as I have said in ALL my Dzeko posts,I will still support the lad whilst he wears the blue shirt.
I have formed my opinion over the past 2 yrs of watching him in the flesh."

110hxr8.gif

Morning SHB.

Wonderful ball from him through to Dzeko, didn't expect that from him but he seemed just fine with sitting behind the target striker. He can play some this lad.

Bit of an acrobatic mess with that shot on goal but clearly he has some power and can put those type of efforts in the bag, looking forward to him being part of our team.

bluemathlady said:
A beast with a great attitude
I agree. He has the hunger, as does Navas and Fernandinho. His combination with Navas is going to be amazing this season. He is a fantastic acquisition. Well done Txiki. A perfect choice.

I wasn't expecting anything lest of a preformance from him. Anyone who judges him on 20 mins needs seriously to know the game. One hes bound to show a willing to try hard on he's first game. Samaras looked fucki g awesome on his first few games. I will decided on this guys after 10 games against better opposition than South China.

Good ability and mobility,industrious,aggressive and full of desire.

Just my cup of tea....... first impressions look very favourable imo.

As a bonus,he may just bring the best out of Dzeko(assuming he stays....)

Quite ironic how he was the one I wasn't too fussed about if we signed or not and now he's the one I'm most excited about seeing in competitive games. Looks like an awesome player, I had a look on Twitter during the game and a lot of neutral fans were saying the same thing (as well as a Sunderland fan who has lumped on for him to be get 20+ goals and us to win the league).

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.