Negredo

And there was of course Bert Trautman ;) but obviously in a game that was won I can't see him staying on if it was that bad

Cosmin said:
Ian Cheeseman ‏@IanCheeseman 14m
#mcfc Negredo shoulder injury not a serious problem according to Pellegrini
Thanks very much for posting that Cosmin. I've been sat here worrying. Just wish Pellegrini had said that. Perhaps he hadn't had time to talk to the player and medical staff at the time.

FFS every thread tonight we have the amateur docs out. Lets just wait and see, instead of scaremongering.
You cannot tell what the problem is, until he's been PROFESSIONALLY examined.

I was watching him when he walked off and he was shaking hands using his right which is the side he hurt. If he had seriously damaged his right shoulder he wouldn't have done that. Rest him on Saturday and he will be fine.

It didn't look a bad injury, we still have enough quality strikers to compensate for any injuries and he would of been rested on Saturday.

prestonibbo_mcfc said:
FFS every thread tonight we have the amateur docs out. Lets just wait and see, instead of scaremongering.
I know, its so annoying.

Obviously a broken toe.

Negredo looked ok coming off the pitch . I think he might be rested for Watford . What a striker we have in the beast . This Guy is better than Tevez .

dronefromsector7g said:
prestonibbo_mcfc said:
I know, its so annoying.

Obviously a broken toe.
:))))

George Hannah said:
Alf still looked in pain after the game, couldn't lift his arm to shake hands. Looks like a dislocated or broken collarbone to me. Reporter told Manuel post match he was limping down the tunnel, Manuel shrugged and said "Alvaro has a pain in his shoulder - we will see tomorrow."

Bad news tomorrow I think.

If that was the case he would have been straight off down the tunnel.

Landed on his shoulder blade.

Be amazed if its more than a sore ac joint.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.